Friendly Competition

Last one…

[quote]arosett wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
Wowers… should I ask what a score like the picture above costs?

I bought most of it when T-Nation had that sale last week… That said, just about $1000! It should last me about 4 months or so. We’ll see.[/quote]

Do you need a roommate? 8P

So, I must say that it probably doesn’t look like I’ve made much progress from the start of things, but that statement couldn’t be further from the truth. These pictures were taken at the end of a cutting week to where my bodyweight was back down to 210 lbs. As soon as I started carbing up and eating more in general my weight immediately climbed back up to 215+.

I’ve had to take this week easy with my lifting due to a bulging disc in my lower back, but hope to get back to heavy lifting by friday. I really wouldn’t be surprised if by the end of my next 3 week bulking phase I’m up well over 220. I’ll try to take some more pics before my next cut so everyone can truly judge my progress.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
arosett wrote:
Oldfart wrote:
Wowers… should I ask what a score like the picture above costs?

I bought most of it when T-Nation had that sale last week… That said, just about $1000! It should last me about 4 months or so. We’ll see.

Do you need a roommate? 8P[/quote]

Seriously! After spending all that money on supps I’ll have to start making some more money to keep up with my expensive “habits”.