T Nation

Friendly Competition/Challenge Thread

@MarkKO

It's on like Donkey Kong. Trap bar is love, trap bar is life.

Stretch mark PR. These appeared in the last 24 hours. Only on one lat.

I shall give you satisfaction on 27 December @brady888

I am pretty certain that I would beat you in that competition :smiley:

But I doubt that the internet is ready for my naked body

Lol, I could bust out my inner thigh if you wanna see some crazy ones. It's not worth shaving though.

This is about to turn into the grossest contest of this thread or maybe any thread of this site, haha .

PR for most time spent laughing like a child and not being productive. Yay for cats. T-Nation, meet Rocky.

Awwww..... he's a cutie!

Seriously, you need to put some wheat germ oil on that, or at least coconut oil.

To me they are battle scars, signs of my effort. I have no interest or desire in impressing people with unmarked skin.

lol that is awesome!!

I don't know abour prevention but you can't do anything against stretch marks once they are there. I have asked two skin-doctors (forgot the term) out of curiosity and both were certain. They will eventually lighten up and get less visible over time.
I actuaply don't mind them too much and I have a lot on my upper body.

710 lb trap bar deadlift, high handle. Going to bring in some bands and tape and shoot for 800 soon. Seems like these plates are thicker than the old fashioned metal ones.

What the actual fuck?! I have no words.

I really need to best your 17 reps on the 27th to save what little face I have left.

530x10, after 2 singles at 710. Think I have more in the tank.

You're not making me feel much better

@MarkKO there's only one lift I excel at. You're in my world now :grin:

My only consolation right now is my squat. I shall do my utmost to reach 600 lbs before you do :smile:

@MarkKO measure the diameter of your ankles. Then realize that mine are 8.5 inches around. I have bird bones. 600 lb squat is probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off in my future.

You would be surprised man.

I wear a size 8 shoe
Ankle is 8.6" around
Wrist is is just a literal hair below 7" around

I am a bird especially to be 5'6 225 lol