Run 200 meters
15 Kettlebell swings
Run 200 meters
15 straight-arm pulls to inverted hang
Run 200 meters
10 Kettlebell swings
Run 200 meters
10 straight-arm pulls to inverted hang

That first round is 25 swings with a 70-pound kettlebell, a 200-meter sprint, and 25 pulls from hang to inverted hang and back again - through a front lever. That’s 70 front lever transitions in one workout.

One of my long-term goals is to be able to do this workout (in any length of time) without substitution.

No question the Croosfit model will get you in good condition. However, an ectomorph is not going to gain much muscle on their type of program. I’ll take any of the T-Nation Coaches programs any day for adding muscle.

The ECTOMORPH:

Definitive “Hard Gainer”
Delicate Built Body
Flat Chest
Fragile
Lean
Lightly Muscled
Small Shouldered
Takes Longer to Gain Muscle
Thin

LOL!

Good to see that you’re still alive and kickin’ ZEB.

I never said ‘hypertrophy’ or ‘muscle,’ did I?

No indeed, you did not say “hypertrophy.” Just thought I would throw that in. I have checked that crossfit site out a few times. The crossfit group seems to think that anything that comes out of their “coaches” mouth is gospel. They run the site like a mom and pop store. Not at all like T-Nation. To each his own. Many of them do think that they are somehow going to make hypertrophy gains with that methodology.

Oh…and did you think I died or something? I’m still here (for now), it’s just that the site is so big we don’t run into each other as much :slight_smile: