T Nation

Freshman Fat Ass Needs Help

dude, i can appreciate your humbleness and modesty, but you’re making this shit way too complicated

eat smart (YOUR ORIGINAL DIET IS FINE, I SWEAR)

train hard (actually, you might wanna post your exact work out)

this is not a race to see how fast you can lose weight

now get to work and start a log

[quote]johndylan15 wrote:
But is this the appropriate thing to do or do I need to go about this in a different way?

Thanks
JohnDylan [/quote]

You need to look around the site for people that have actually accomplished shit in their life and not just read an article, and humbly ask them for advice.

You have a great base, and I think a full out cut is going to fuck up your gains.

PM me if you are interested.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
johndylan15 wrote:
But is this the appropriate thing to do or do I need to go about this in a different way?

Thanks
JohnDylan

You need to look around the site for people that have actually accomplished shit in their life and not just read an article, and humbly ask them for advice.

You have a great base, and I think a full out cut is going to fuck up your gains.

PM me if you are interested.[/quote]

Agree.

Are you wanting to eventually be bigger and leaner than you are now? If yes, I wouldn’t trim at this point–you have less fat than you probably think.

If you just want to see your abs and don’t mind losing some size, by all means go ahead with your cut–just don’t rush it.

Either way, focus on getting your diet down first, always try to get stronger, and depending on whether you want to gain or lose–make SMALL adjustments to your diet based on how you respond.

He was already on the right track nutrition wise but he needed a little obvious tweaks Which is why I explained as such

I think that if he modelled his diet in accordance to knowledge he gained it would be better in the future rather then him simply not knowing

regardless countingbeans is right asking someone else who is not great aesthetically or on his lift numbers (me) lol

although I’m around same level as you lifts and body shape (which isn’t bad to begin with)

and lastly think about the future cutting properly takes years or year atleast its a slow process

so I hope you do well in your training

hopefully I can maintain like you few years from now in university gonna be lots studying also only a couple years till I graduate hs :slight_smile:

You only eat 4 pieces of turkey bacon at a time? Dude wtf?

Use too… a year ago.

I <3 JD!

[quote]johndylan15 wrote:
Use too… a year ago. [/quote]

lol fail on my part, I got directed to this thread and neglected to look at the dates. my bad.

Lol. Its cool man.

So how was your progress in the past year?

You actually have a good build, under the little bit of fat you have, imo; and I’m usually hyper critical.