Fresh Ideas

I am looking for a new routine after finishing the Anti-Bodbybuilding Hypertrophy Program. I was pleased with the results, but I confess that I got bored with the absence of direct arm and shoulder work. I’d like to continue to use a lot of compound lifts yet still do direct work on my arms and shoulders.

I usually follow a M, T, R, F split. Tuesday is quad dominant leg day and Friday is hip dominant. I ended up starting my week early today because I was anxious to do some bicep work.

I did the following:

5x5: EZ-Bar Preacher Curls
5x5: Incline Hammer Curls
5x5: Lying Flat Bench Hammer Curls

I’m not really sure what to do for the rest of the week and near future. I’ve sort of run out of ideas and don’t want to start a 12-week King program. I was thinking about training 5x a week instead of four for maybe the next 4-6 weeks. I am getting about 10 hours of sleep every night and my diet and lifestyle are clean. My stats are 5’8", 150 lbs., 10% BF. Any suggestions?

CMC: I was in the same boat as you, and am actually similar in size to you (5’10", 155, 7%). I considered the anti-bb program, and king stuff, and after reading through lots of t-mag i settled on renegade bodybuilding. i started yesterday, and after two sessions i’m really liking it. check it out. issue 226 i think. let me know what you decide on.

So did your arms grow using the program?