T Nation

Frequent Toilet Visits

just wondering if anyone has problems with hydration and frequent urinating.

It seems that I need to go every 20mins when I drink propr amounts of water.

I cant get access to toilet every 15 mins so i cut down on my water intake.

I drink around 3-4 litres

Any suggestions ?

If I am going to a movie or a show, I drastically reduce my liquid intake.

I understand what you are talking about, but I do not have a solution.

Drinking slowly seems to do it for me.

My body acclimates to it and I actually get thirsty a LOT if I drop below a gallon and a half a day. i pee about once an hour.

You don’t necessarily need that much water. Especially if you’re peeing every 20 min.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
You don’t necessarily need that much water. Especially if you’re peeing every 20 min. [/quote]

yea honestly it might just be me but i dont think people need as much water as most think

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
My body acclimates to it and I actually get thirsty a LOT if I drop below a gallon and a half a day. i pee about once an hour.[/quote]

same here bro

only i am able t wait a lot longer than every 20 minutes? maybe OP your body needs to acclimate?

i still urinate more frequently than most people i know

hmm…

When I get acclimated to drinking a lot of liquids (over a gallon a day) I don’t have to pee as much, but when I just start it after laying off I have to pee very often.

You’ll still have to pee a lot when you get used to it, just not every 20 mins.

<------

starting to eat a lot of veggies and drinking 4+ liters of water a day 1.5 years ago ? pissing 2-3 times an hour

doing the same 1.5 years later ? pissing once every 2-3 hours

sure youre not diabetic?

taking any diuretics?

I mean, sometimes I “have to go” more often than i actually go.

try holding it? I mean, like i said, I drink gallons a day but dont urinate every 20 minutes, but i can probably ALWAYS urinate if i am in a bathroom.

it could be a psychological thing. do you have things against feeling full/bloated/lower abdominal pressure? do you have poor body image? any history of anorexia or bulimia or binge eating?

Im not being antagonistic. i am trying to help, just to make sure you arent reading this as sarcastic