T Nation

Frequent Masturbation Increase T Levels?

Something I read somewhere on the net a few years ago while I was still a teenager with pimples struck me as odd. Quote: “The only thing PROVEN to cause pimples are hormones”. Now combine this with the fact that steroids cause pimples/acne.

Now I know for a fact that while most teenagers don’t take roids, most of them do jack off prolifically… leading to the possibility that (among other things) jacking off produces acne.

Does this lead to the conclusion that masturbation causes an increase in T levels? This is a pretty interesting topic, and I’m wondering if anyone knows some facts about this.

[quote]Harkonnen wrote:
Something I read somewhere on the net a few years ago while I was still a teenager with pimples struck me as odd. Quote: “The only thing PROVEN to cause pimples are hormones”. Now combine this with the fact that steroids cause pimples/acne. Now I know for a fact that while most teenagers don’t take roids, most of them do jack off prolifically… leading to the possibility that (among other things) jacking off produces acne. Does this lead to the conclusion that masturbation causes an increase in T levels? This is a pretty interesting topic, and I’m wondering if anyone knows some facts about this.[/quote]

bump the oldest thread on T-Nation.

no, it wont

[quote]homer1 wrote:
Harkonnen wrote:
Something I read somewhere on the net a few years ago while I was still a teenager with pimples struck me as odd. Quote: “The only thing PROVEN to cause pimples are hormones”. Now combine this with the fact that steroids cause pimples/acne. Now I know for a fact that while most teenagers don’t take roids, most of them do jack off prolifically… leading to the possibility that (among other things) jacking off produces acne. Does this lead to the conclusion that masturbation causes an increase in T levels? This is a pretty interesting topic, and I’m wondering if anyone knows some facts about this.

bump the oldest thread on T-Nation.

no, it wont[/quote]

Wow, after all this time, Harkonnen finally gets closure. :’-)