Frequency Project

In the PDF for the Frequency Project it says not to deload. Is this only between the first 2 cycles? After the first 2 cycles should you deload before starting the next 2 cycles or just go straight into the 3rd and 4th cycles? Also, should up 5 back 3 still apply, since more cycles are being completed in a shorter amount of time?

[quote]Randy Tongue wrote:
In the PDF for the Frequency Project it says not to deload. Is this only between the first 2 cycles? After the first 2 cycles should you deload before starting the next 2 cycles or just go straight into the 3rd and 4th cycles? Also, should up 5 back 3 still apply, since more cycles are being completed in a shorter amount of time?[/quote]

No deload on the back to back cycles. 24 workouts w/ no deload. At the end of the 24 workouts, listen to your body if you need one. My bet is, you’ll want a deload. Even if you don’t think or feel you need one, might be wise to take one anyway. The idea is to take one before your body forces you to take one. By then, you’ll need more than just a week of deload/rest.

Remember, this should only be used as a block in a larger overall plan. You don’t want to do this to yourself too often. However, I LOVE high frequency. My body has responded very well to it in the past. I plan to use 2.0 version to peak for my next meet.

And…I’d start your TM lighter than 90% if you plan to do more than one 24 workout cycle. If you only do one - 90% is fine.

What are you planning for nutrition and rest during this?

Will you attempt assistance work?

I’m not planning to run this anytime soon. I’m asking in case I decide to run it later on. If I decide to run it later on my nutrition will be to eat everything in sight, and my assistance will be what is outlined in the PDF.