Frenchie's Fromage

last one - it’s been a good sunday.

[quote]nlmain wrote:
Anyways we drove a black away to our old joint
[/quote]
This made me LOL. Never would have imagined… :slight_smile:

Glad you got some kick ass breakfast, and those pictures are great! I love the “texture” pic, looks awesome!

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]nlmain wrote:
[/quote]

Glad you got some kick ass breakfast, and those pictures are great! I love the “texture” pic, looks awesome![/quote]

ouch. what a bad typo. and tnation won’t let me change it!
glad you lol’d :slight_smile:

[quote]nlmain wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]nlmain wrote:
[/quote]

Glad you got some kick ass breakfast, and those pictures are great! I love the “texture” pic, looks awesome![/quote]

ouch. what a bad typo. and tnation won’t let me change it!
glad you lol’d :)[/quote]
Haha, no worries N, I (and everyone else) knows that you meant you drove a BLOCK away from that awesome place, to your old joint

:slight_smile:

GREAT pics! I love the texture one too!

Congrats on the new log! Awesome vids in the last one! You have the bar so low when you bench!

I love the pix! You do have a nice talent!

It is almost hot chocolate season! I will need to buy some mix for my hot chocolate maker (best gift ever my mom bought me, first thing she ever bought on the internet all by herself! I was so proud! tear). I’m going to have some mint chocolate ice cream later…

yay new log! im here!! i have a seat! its MINE!

Oh and i pick the goth window/tree.

plz to pass the hot chocolate?

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
yay new log! im here!! i have a seat! its MINE!

Oh and i pick the goth window/tree.

plz to pass the hot chocolate?[/quote]

looking around so this is what Main’s world is like. Think I’ll find a seat as well. And like CBear, I preferred the Goth Window and Silouette.

Do you worry about dropping heavy things on your kitten?

Mainy! As always, beautiful photos.

Congrats on another log. Your journey thus far has been amazing and inspirational, and I thank you for making it such a pleasure to enjoy along with you!

So here’s to creating new goals and meeting new challenges and doing it all in your wonderful Frenchie style!

Hi N!!
Just marking a spot!

A little dash of hot cocoa mix in my coffee please! :wink:

Don’t mind me, I am just going to keep an eye on you from right here. Have a great day!

Great pics Frenchie, it looks like my car is bigger than both of yours by a lot but then I am a greedy aAmerican.

I like that 240Z almost as much as I like this thread.

You always give me a lil LOL in your thread. Thanks.

coyote - glad you like them I’ll continue posting them as part of my journey. It may come as a suprise but I don’t spend my days taking nekkid pics of myself.

Greenie - hot chocolate maker! sounds like a win to me. Do you get to melt some real chocolate in it? and plz to pass on the ice cream thx.

Bear - ya can’t have that seat. I saved you the bed :wink: be very welcomed. lol.

Hi Beastie - Late november, in my part of the world, is great for goth inspired art.

Bre - Um. No. should I?

Masch - always the trooper. Girl you should spend a good amount of these positive thoughts an yourself! I’m sending some your way now.

Mim - you always have a spot saved in Main’s World. Sending the cocoa your way…

Print- Hai. I new it was a Datson but had to google the “240Z” to figure out what you were talking about. What a “girl” moment. lol.

N8tive - you’re a wonderful addition to our little online menagerie. Have a wonderful week :slight_smile:

Joe - I wrote “french car” cause it’s a Fiat, not cause it’s mine. Those cars were simply parked at a nearby garage and I like the feel of the funky cars with the street tags behind. My job requires that I carry a lot of stuff with me around the province so a big boat with a big boot is required. I own an Altima - of american influence for sure. However I’ve been eyeing the sexy little Lancer… maybe in a few years.

does a sprint to leap, flop on the bed face down with arms outstretched, grabs a pillow to hug and turn my torso around, purring

i liek teh bed.

c’mere.

Love the photos, Mme Frenchie…nice arms too!

Great new log with great new pictures. I like the texture ones best. However, they remind me that the weather is cooling off and winter is coming.

I loved the bench video. You look really strong. I really hope you decide to do that meet. I did my first one just over 2 years ago and it’s taken me like a drug. I hope you do it and feel the same.

Love the intro to your new log and the pics. I vote for ‘texture’ as my fav. It looks like you’ve got a great list of goals for the upcoming year.

Currently I drive a Lincoln Town Car Signature Edition and it is seriously the largest car I have ever seen. It was not a car I intended on driving for certain as I am a fan of smaller cars but it sort of came to me.