Fremont, Calif - Boot Camps w/Prowlers, Tires, Ropes, etc..

Hey Everyone…

For a member of the gym I am looking for a boot camp class on in Fremont, Calif. that utilizes Prowler Sleds, Tires, Ropes, Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, Rope Suspension System or TRX, etc.

I have tried searching the net but not finding any thing. If you know of one, please leave me the information.

I really appreciate it.

HT

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:
Hey Everyone…

For a member of the gym I am looking for a boot camp class on in Fremont, Calif. that utilizes Prowler Sleds, Tires, Ropes, Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, Rope Suspension System or TRX, etc.

I have tried searching the net but not finding any thing. If you know of one, please leave me the information.

I really appreciate it.

HT[/quote]

Have you tried any of the local Crossfits? My mom and my aunt go to one in Santa Cruz and I’m pretty sure they have all that shit there. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the ones on the other side of the hill have that shit, too.

[quote]HawaiiTunya wrote:
Hey Everyone…

I really appreciate it.

HT[/quote]

there is an awesome boot camp put on by DIAKADI Body in San Francisco that they may want to check into.

www.diakadibody.com/-/programs/outdoor-workout-series/