T Nation

Freezing HCG

I just wanted your thoughts on freezing HCG that is NOT reconstituted to extend it’s shelf life. I’m concerned about harming it or degrading it’s potency. I’ve heard and read a variety of opinions on this topic. Some even preload syringes with reconstituted HCG and freeze them until use. Any thoughts or experiences?

By the way, in that thread, I made the mistake of granting what another poster had said on the HUCOG insert.

In fact the insert gives that extended shelf life as being at refrigerated temperature, not room temperature.

(A different matter than what the OP asked, but when I post something wrong, I prefer to correct it.)

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
By the way, in that thread, I made the mistake of granting what another poster had said on the HUCOG insert.

In fact the insert gives that extended shelf life as being at refrigerated temperature, not room temperature.

(A different matter than what the OP asked, but when I post something wrong, I prefer to correct it.)[/quote]

Thanks Bill. So what you’re saying is unreconstituted and refrigerated it should last a couple of years more or less?

Yes.