Free Weights Are EVIL!!

Maybe you can find somewhere else to move the weights. A storage room or the corner of a gym or field house. My highschool had a real weak fitness center full of machines and cardio equipment but separately we also had a weight room with all the good stuff. It was in the basement in a room that looked like it used to be a boiler room, not that big with all kinds of pipes overhead. Basicly only the football players, wrestlers and coaches ventured down there so we had it to ourselves.

It’s hard to change admin’s mind when they have their minds made up. They are truly clueless at times and will do anything to make the community at large happy, never mind the kids. I’ve offered to help our football team out with strength training on numerous occassions, but turned away, nevermind that our team has won 4 games in three years!!! Our coach made lifting optional, because he feels he can’t force them to do something some don’t want to in the off season. I say if they want to play, they have to lift!!!