Free UFC Tonight!

Just to remind everybody, Tito and Ken are going at it again for the third time tonight at 8pm est on Spike. I don’t know about everyone else, but I will be glad when this grudge is over with. Of course the UFC had to put this fight on Spike. If it was a PaperView fight, nobody would buy it. All in all though, it will be a good fight card. A couple of the past ultimate fighters will be on the card as well. This whole rivalry is getting real old. Despite the outcome tonight, there definetly doesn’t need to be a Tito vs. Shamrock four. My prediction is Shamrock winning by submission. I hate Tito’s loud mouth and prima donna attitude. I mean look what happened to him against someone around his own age; Liddell. He tried to stand up to Liddell and got knocked the F**K out. What do u guys think about the matchup?

Tito will kick his ass yet another time. Hopefully this time Ken can accept defeat and walk away with his head up. He has had a great career.

Now if Ken wins… I wouldn’t mind seeing number 4. hehehe…

I am just watching to hopefully see someone beat the hell out of Kendall Grove. I hate that guy.

But as for the Shamrock-Ortiz ballet: If Shamrock can keep it off the ground he has a decent shot to at least land some punches. If it goes to the ground - Ortiz will beat him senseless.

I don’t follow MMA really, but I thought it was hilarious when I saw Tito and Liddell get in the ring for the fight announcement or something. Tito was talking crap, and Liddell just said straight out if you strike with me I will knock you down, and Tito got all scared. That was awesome. That and I heard Randy Couture spanked him in the ring. Literally.

The fight is pointless. Tito will win just like he did the first 2 times.

[quote]W8 LOGIC wrote:
JIf it was a PaperView fight, nobody would buy it.[/quote]

LOL, no, I don’t think I would buy a paper fight.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I am just watching to hopefully see someone beat the hell out of Kendall Grove. I hate that guy.

Why do u hate Kendall Grove? I think he should chsnge his nickname though. “The Spider” belongs to Anderson Silva—who will beat Rich Franklin on Saturday night.

[quote]daltron wrote:
[…] That and I heard Randy Couture spanked him in the ring. Literally.[/quote]

It’s true. It was an exclamation point on a completely one-sided match.

[quote]
“The Spider” belongs to Anderson Silva—who will beat Rich Franklin on Saturday night.[/quote]

i think Rich will surprise you.
my money is on RF

[quote]W8 LOGIC wrote:
I hate Tito’s loud mouth and prima donna attitude. [/quote]

Wow, you’re on a first-name basis with the guy! How cool! Next time you two have lunch together, make sure you tell him about that bad attitude of his!

[quote]W8 LOGIC wrote:
My prediction is Shamrock winning by submission. [/quote]

How did I miss this the first time? Did you REALLY think Shamrock was going to win this fight? What would make you think that?

Here’s a tip: NEVER make a fight prediction again, as only someone truly clueless about the fighters would have made this prediction.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
W8 LOGIC wrote:
My prediction is Shamrock winning by submission.

How did I miss this the first time? Did you REALLY think Shamrock was going to win this fight? What would make you think that?

Here’s a tip: NEVER make a fight prediction again, as only someone truly clueless about the fighters would have made this prediction.
[/quote]

Hahaha, man u crack me up. I love to hear guys like u talk shit like they are all hard and Mr. UFC. Yea, Shamrock got his ass kicked last night. Tito is a better fighter, but remember, Shamrock is a real technical fighter.

I felt that maybe it was time for Tito to get his ankle broken and it might shut his mouth up. These are my opinions, just like the above are yours. In MMA anything can happen. So, dont try to bully me into not giving my two cents about a fight.

Oh, and by the way, if I was having lunch with Tito )since calling him a prima donna makes us good friends) then I would tell him he has a shitty attitude. Ken was the first to put out his hand and reconcile their beef. Tito did his stupid undertaker act and flicked him off for the second time. That was the main reason they hated each other in the first place. Tito has no class!

[quote]W8 LOGIC wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
W8 LOGIC wrote:
My prediction is Shamrock winning by submission.

In MMA anything can happen. So, dont try to bully me into not giving my two cents about a fight.
[/quote]

You are right.

A congenital heart defect has apparently felled Ortiz moments before he could step into the ring.

Visualization goes a long way.

[quote]W8 LOGIC wrote:
CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Hahaha, man u crack me up. I love to hear guys like u talk shit like they are all hard and Mr. UFC. Yea, Shamrock got his ass kicked last night. Tito is a better fighter, but remember, Shamrock is a real technical fighter.

I felt that maybe it was time for Tito to get his ankle broken and it might shut his mouth up. These are my opinions, just like the above are yours. In MMA anything can happen. So, dont try to bully me into not giving my two cents about a fight.

Oh, and by the way, if I was having lunch with Tito )since calling him a prima donna makes us good friends) then I would tell him he has a shitty attitude. [/quote]

You are clueless about the two fighters. No one with an educated opinion predicted a Shamrock win. You did. You could be a genuis - or a fool.

I am also sure you would tell a professional athlete and one of the top fighters that he has a “shitty attitude.” LOL.

Thanks for the entertainment!

[quote]W8 LOGIC wrote:

I felt that maybe it was time for Tito to get his ankle broken and it might shut his mouth up. [/quote]

Unfortunately for Shamrock, he is not fighting in Pancrase any more. That is the only organization where his heel hooks worked, and that was largely because they all wore wrestling boots. Most ankle locks are pretty easy to escape when your opponent can’t grab a hold of a big ass boot.

Shammy’s game pretty much fell apart once he started fighting guys who weren’t required to wear footgear.

People who don’t tell people how they feel because they’re “scared” because the person is a UFC Fighter are cowards…

So I’m guessing you’re saying (without actually saying) that you’re a coward, CaliforniaLaw.

I’d tell him I think he has a bad attitude… Yeah, he would demolish me in a fight easily, but that doesn’t change the fact that he has a bad attitude and horrible sportsmanship.

If he wasn’t in the upper echelon of fighters in the UFC he wouldn’t be in the UFC because of his attitude.

[quote]W8 LOGIC wrote:
Tito is a better fighter, but remember, Shamrock is a real technical fighter.
[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

breath

AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:
I’d tell him I think he has a bad attitude… [/quote]

I’m sure you would. Thanks, too, for the entertainment. (BTW, if you actually knew anything, you’d realize much of what he does is acting.)

I think the best fight of the night was the Jay Macdonald/Ed Herman bout. And well I was rather happy about the outcome since Jay is from Red Deer, the city that I currently live in. I personally know a few of the guys that he trains with and he was taken way too lightly there. Decent card for the night though being a freebie and all. My 2 cents…
See Ya

Enough talk. Who won? Ortiz or Shamrock?