T Nation

Free Sunglasses Website

Hey crew,

A client of mine just turned me onto this site that’s offering (mostly) free sunglasses. You just pay shipping & handling. I figured I’d pass along the info.

He’s gotten five pairs from there, and they’ve been decent quality, he says. I haven’t tried it yet, but for less than 20 bucks, I might end up grabbing a pair because, you know, these New York Winters really call for serious eye protection. :wink:

Also, if you get 4 pairs, you get a free watch (just pay S&H) From what I’ve heard, though, make sure you choose the “Don’t send me new pairs in the future” option when you see it. That’s their little catch…trying for the automatic renewal sale.

Anywho, if you’re interested:
http://www.vanquisheyewear.com

Wow, those are sweet. I guess i’m saving some money on christmas presents!

How much is S& H?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
How much is S& H?[/quote]

Between $9 and $19, depending on the pair. Click "View Details on any on the styles and you’ll see the above chart.

I think it’s cumulative, per item selected.

How much is S& H?[/quote]

Thanks. Has anyone received theirs yet? Is the quality any better than the cheap ones at Wal-Mart?

Ha! Damn, champ. Great minds…do something, or so the saying goes. :wink:

The “retail price” on those is retarded. I’ve actually ordered a few pairs from that site several years ago, and while the quality isn’t horrific, you could probably get something of similar quality for cheaper at a drug store.

Why the hell should S&H go up depending on the “retail value” or an item that is the same size and weight of all their merchandise?

$19.00 to ship a pair of sunglasses? Those things better be delivered with a blowjob upon delivery for that. Preferably from a female delivery person…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
$19.00 to ship a pair of sunglasses? Those things better be delivered with a blowjob upon delivery for that. Preferably from a female delivery person…[/quote]

Or at least a she-male.

I thought the price of shipping and handling is equal to the (what should be) the cost of the sun glasses.

Pretty steep.

No the quality is no better, probably a little worse than Wal-Mart/ Target. I tried it a few months ago, joke.

Thanks. Has anyone received theirs yet? Is the quality any better than the cheap ones at Wal-Mart?[/quote]

I’m just passing along the info I heard. I’m a bit out of touch with the going prices for sunglasses (I’ve got transitional lenses on my eyeglasses, so they darken automatically).

I thought the idea of it could be useful, but I guess it ends up being one of those “if it looks too good to be true…” situations.

[quote]Colucci wrote:
I’m just passing along the info I heard. I’m a bit out of touch with the going prices for sunglasses (I’ve got transitional lenses on my eyeglasses, so they darken automatically).

I thought the idea of it could be useful, but I guess it ends up being one of those “if it looks too good to be true…” situations.[/quote]

Dont get me wrong dude. I appreciate you taking the time to pass along the info.