Free Stuff for Lurkers!

My bad…didnt answer the first question; I found this website out from my cousin, who is my training partner, ever since then ive been hooked.

Hi Chris,

I am a recent( 1 month) reader of T-mag. This is my first post since i have just learned about t-mag very recently. I started to read T-mag when i was looking for articles from Coach John Davies. By the way I wanna thank you for posting articles from Coach Davies on your website. All the Info I have read on T-mag so far have extremely helpful in achieving some of my personal goals. Your site is awesome for people like me.

The one supplement I have been eager to try is definitly Hotrox, since i am currently on the “Fat to Fire” training program.

I have posted twice before. Hope that doesn’t disqualify me. I found t-mag when I logged onto the Biotest store site, which I’d gone to because of an ad in - believe it or not - Muscle Media (which I still read - so sue me).

I would love to try Red Kat.

1. Found it off men’s health

2. would like to try the new mag10 caps

Hey,

1)I found the site through other training forums.

2)Hot Rox of course.

I’ve kind of de-lurked recently anyway, but can I have a go? :slight_smile:

1. I actually found the site through the mens health forums, almost a year ago.

2. I’d like to try some HOT-ROX.

was referred to this website by someone who works at my gym. i appreciate all the information that t-mag puts out. the infor helped me lose 45 Lbs and drop my body fat in half. i know if i hadn’t found the site i’d be doing EZ bar curl for 3 sets of 10 in the squat rack.
i would most like to try the mag-10 plan for success.

I found T-Mag while searching online for a way to gain quality mass (I had weighed in at 127 for 10 years). I went from 127 to 152 on the Growth Surge Project with very little fat gain. Needless to say, I’m a huge T-Mag fan now!

What do I want? Mag 10 and HotRox of course!

I began reading this site when I saw a link to it from another random message board I used to read…I’ve read it every week since.

I’d like to give hotrox a shot if I’m lucky enough to win.

Dunno if I’m a lurker per se, but:

1. Found T-mag through a Off Topic forum on 3si.org, bunch of guys were talking about weight training and sites to visit.

2. Red-Kat!

What an oasis in a sea of misinformation this site has been to me in just a few short days. I discovered the site when my supplement dealer told me to check it out…SOOOOO glad I did! Not only has it started to help me get a handle on my own programs and nutritional needs, but Ive been trying to figure out how to help my son gain lean, hard muscle weight before next spring. He’s a talented HS QB, 6’5, 16yrs, but only 165lbs. Needs 25+ lbs to really be looked at over the summer camp season. Got GREAT advice and suggestions here…for both him AND me. Using Myostat…and, of course, ID like to try Mag10!

GREAT mag and site…and Im a fan forever!

My old man told me about this forum, thats how I found it!

I would like to try some of the new Tribex

1. I got it from my best friend from the gym
    2)Id like to try mag-10 (because I can`t get hand on it here)

1)I found out about T-nation through a random internet article on protein. I have been a member ever since (when the forum’s visual format were a lil different to what they are now).

1. I want to try the the MAG-10 Stack w/ Tribex and M.

Found T-Nation through a friend.

Would like to try Surge.

Hmm, ok you delurked me. The way I found T-Mag is kind of a mystery to me, I can’t even remember what I was searching for, but it led me to a Hot-Rox ad, and eventually T-Mag and Biotest. I’ve been hooked ever since. Since starting Tribex, I’ve had my best workouts this whole year, I’ve been reading the articles and past posts and absorbing info like a sponge. If I would have just found this place 8 months ago, I’d be so much better off…

Anyway I’ve tried Hot-Rox and Tribex so far and I’d like to try Red Kat. Tribex is the best supplement I’ve ever taken and basically I’d like something that raises T the same amount but in a different way so I can alternate cycles and get the same results every day of the year without getting a tolerance to any of the supplements.

I read one of charlie francis’s books, then logged onto his site and lurked on his forum for a while. Then I saw a link to an article by a guy named christian thibadeau. Ever heard of him? :wink: Now I’m hooked, mondays are never dull at work, until I finish reading the articles.

I’d like to try low carb grow. (vanilla) I’ve never bought anything from biotest, because I’m too poor. ):

I have been around since the day’s of the very first Tribex with Saw Palmento(spel?) in it. Glad you took it out. I found the sight through a random search after noticing TC’s name on it, having been an old Muscle Media fanatic.

I have tried everything & love it, but I am always up for another Mag-10 cycle!!!

1. originally through elitefts

2. hot rox =)

-testosterone magazine at borders
-Mag 10