Free Staley Call Wednesday!

Sign me up.

http://www.time.gov

Use that to doublecheck your time zones. The call will be at 3PM Pacific.

sign me up, include the time difference please to uk GMT, and the international number.

Sign Me Up Please!

Thanks

fragfeaster777 & dnutz, even though you were selected, we could not contact you because your PMs are turned off. Please turn them on and send me a PM if you get this message, and I’ll provide you with the information you need to attend.

T-Alpha
Forum Moderator

[quote]miniross wrote:
sign me up, include the time difference please to uk GMT, and the international number.[/quote]

Can we bring you your slippers while we’re at it? A cookie perhaps? A hot toddie?

Hey T-Nation thanks for the offer. Please count me in.

a hot toddie -lol

sign me up plz

Sign me up!

Sign me up!

Sign me up!!!

sign me up

Hey Chris-

Here is a great idea… who ever listens to the call please respond back here afterward. I will give away a prize pack to one lucky listner that will include the new EDT DVD that should be here any day now as well as a couple of download products. The responces for the winner will be a random pick and will run from after the call until 8:00pm PST. I will post the winner on Thursday.-Julianne

Please sign me up!

Count me in!!

Sign me PLEASE

If space is still available,

sign me up!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
miniross wrote:
sign me up, include the time difference please to uk GMT, and the international number.

Can we bring you your slippers while we’re at it? A cookie perhaps? A hot toddie?

[/quote]

That would be lovely.

I like chocolate chip!

actually, i cant help it if you lot use funny time, not GMT.

Sign me up please.