Free Palestine (Music Video)

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

Here is the thing, I look at the palestinians as regular people, not as savage beasts that hunger for the blood of the jews like you. Therefor I dont fear the emancipation of the palestine people, I welcome and francly anybody that are against the emancipation of anybody is a authoritarian pro-colonist. Your line of thinkin is would fit right in with the royalists during the american revolution or the unionists during the irish revolution or the suppporters of apartheid. [/quote]

So how many rockets and suicide bombers did the US send into Great Briton before the American revolution?

If Mexico elected a hamas government, declared that they were going to kill all Americans, and then began a steady stream of bombings against civilian US targets, I would expect the US government to fight back.

And since you offered no alternative to the occupation, I’m taking that as an admission that you believe Israel shouldn’t fight back against people trying to kill them and Jews should just get busy dying.[/quote]

the occupation started before hamas got elected, its been 50years or so remember. so the mexico-usa analogi doesnt cut it.

My alternative is to end the occupation and create two states, one palestinia and one Israel.
If palestina then attachs and occupy israel or israely territory, israel have the right to defend themself offcourse. Same if Israel re-occupy palestine, the palestinians have the right to kick them out.

Um, it was the arabs that rejected the 2 state solution and attacked Israel originally. So you mean that if they did it again Israel would have the right to defense? Why wasn’t the first time good enough?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Um, it was the arabs that rejected the 2 state solution and attacked Israel originally. So you mean that if they did it again Israel would have the right to defense? Why wasn’t the first time good enough?[/quote]

Are we talking about 1948 now or the six days war?

And I have heard the opposit, provide a good source to this claim.

ps. its a difference beetwen defence and occupation. Do you think civilians are
responsible for theire forefathers sins?

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Um, it was the arabs that rejected the 2 state solution and attacked Israel originally. So you mean that if they did it again Israel would have the right to defense? Why wasn’t the first time good enough?[/quote]

Are we talking about 1948 now or the six days war?

And I have heard the opposit, provide a good source to this claim.

ps. its a difference beetwen defence and occupation. Do you think civilians are
responsible for theire forefathers sins?

[/quote]

When they repeat them, yes.

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a
Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle
against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality
today there is no difference between Jordanians,
Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and
tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of
a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand
that we posit the existence of a distinct ‘Palestinian
people’ to oppose Zionism.

“For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state
with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa.
While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa,
Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we
reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even
a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.”

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977
interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)

frokm the Hamas Covenant:

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qurâ??an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

Part III - Strategies and Methods
Article Eleven: The Strategy of Hamas: Palestine is an Islamic Waqf The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shariâ??a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection. This [norm] has prevailed since the commanders of the Muslim armies completed the conquest of Syria and Iraq, and they asked the Caliph of Muslims, â??Umar Ibn al-Khattab, for his view of the conquered land, whether it should be partitioned between the troops or left in the possession of its population, or otherwise.

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
And no, even libertarians believe in the right of self defense.[/quote]

The palestinians are the one who are occupied, they defend themself for christsake.
shouldt you support theire right to by your logic, or are you just extremely inconsistent.
[/quote]

They are occupied because they started the trouble. Israel has little choice until the Palestinians renounce violence and recognize Israels right to exist.

[quote]'nuffsaid wrote:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a
Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle
against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality
today there is no difference between Jordanians,
Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and
tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of
a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand
that we posit the existence of a distinct ‘Palestinian
people’ to oppose Zionism.

“For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state
with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa.
While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa,
Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we
reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even
a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.”

(PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, in a 1977
interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw.)

[/quote]

In their own words and yet many refuse to believe.

this is bigger than Palestine and the Aqsa, it’s about your fucken promised land. from the Nile river in Egypt, to the Euphrates river in Iraq. and the USA is helping you with your Masonic plan.

[quote]hwh89 wrote:
this is bigger than Palestine and the Aqsa, it’s about your fucken promised land. from the Nile river in Egypt, to the Euphrates river in Iraq. and the USA is helping you with your Masonic plan.[/quote]

They bought the land, stfu.

Israel should never have been created. European jews flooded Palestine and partitioned it, my take is they had no write, while jews were being persecuted in europe they were thriving in the middle east, thanks to Zionism it all came to an end. Now Israel should fall by back to the Pre 1967 borders if it wants peace, but it does not therefore continues to spread like a cancer, by taking palestinian lands they are feeding anti semitism.
Ive been to Israel and most Israelis believe that other races are only present on Earth to serve them. I had one stupid twat telling me to pick up litter that he had dropped.

If Israel wants peace why are they taking more Palestinian lands everyday, they are plans to build 58000 homes in jerusalem Al Quds by 2020, why would you do that if you want peace?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]hwh89 wrote:
this is bigger than Palestine and the Aqsa, it’s about your fucken promised land. from the Nile river in Egypt, to the Euphrates river in Iraq. and the USA is helping you with your Masonic plan.[/quote]

They bought the land, stfu.[/quote]

fucking ZIONIST!

which country would allow this?
Israeli children sign their missiles ‘With Love’
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=13453

It just shows how twisted this debate is when building houses is a provocation.

[quote]weby wrote:
Israel should never have been created. European jews flooded Palestine and partitioned it, my take is they had no write, while jews were being persecuted in europe they were thriving in the middle east, thanks to Zionism it all came to an end. Now Israel should fall by back to the Pre 1967 borders if it wants peace, but it does not therefore continues to spread like a cancer, by taking palestinian lands they are feeding anti semitism.
Ive been to Israel and most Israelis believe that other races are only present on Earth to serve them. I had one stupid twat telling me to pick up litter that he had dropped.

If Israel wants peace why are they taking more Palestinian lands everyday, they are plans to build 58000 homes in jerusalem Al Quds by 2020, why would you do that if you want peace?[/quote]

x2

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.intifada-palestine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/palenstine-child-killed-in-israeli-attack.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2010/11/breaking-news-israeli-military-condemns-website-for-listing-names-photos-of-soldiers-who-fought-in-gaza/&usg=__X_FQemFpiD6lq3Om_PxJbG3V3lM=&h=310&w=465&sz=31&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=08vE24SO1KNGPM:&tbnh=159&tbnw=207&ei=3fBWTeroJNC2hAfbocnODA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Disraeli%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D648%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=710&vpy=293&dur=687&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=189&ty=32&oei=3fBWTeroJNC2hAfbocnODA&page=1&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0

[quote]weby wrote:

If Israel wants peace why are they taking more Palestinian lands everyday, they are plans to build 58000 homes in jerusalem Al Quds by 2020, why would you do that if you want peace?[/quote]

x2

Why is Jerusalem even considered a holy city by Islam? All they did was stick a mosque on the Temple Mount and claim it. How provocative and disrespectful.

What if someone built a Catholic church on the Kaaba? Would Muslims respect it and share it?

We all understand war is bad and the wrong people are too often killed. That does not justify their position.

History really is on the side of the Jews. It is amazing how distorted peoples perceptions really are.

Most Americans don’t have a clue and most Europeans just know the propaganda.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:
Why is Jerusalem even considered a holy city by Islam? All they did was stick a mosque on the Temple Mount and claim it. How provocative and disrespectful.

What if someone built a Catholic church on the Kaaba? Would Muslims respect it and share it?

We all understand war is bad and the wrong people are too often killed. That does not justify their position.

History really is on the side of the Jews. It is amazing how distorted peoples perceptions really are.

Most Americans don’t have a clue and most Europeans just know the propaganda. [/quote]

Late Roman period
About 325 it is believed that Constantine’s mother, St. Helena, built a small church on the Mount in the 4th century, calling it the Church of St. Cyrus and St. John, later on enlarged and called the Church of the Holy Wisdom

Byzantine period
Archaeological evidence in the form of an elaborate mosaic floor similar to the one in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem and multiple fragments of an elaborate marble Templom (chancel screen) prove that an elaborate Byzantine church or monastery or other public building stood on the Temple Mount in Byzantine times, presumably the aforementioned Holy Wisdom Church

Sassanid vassal state period
In 610, the Sassanid Empire drove the Byzantine Empire out of the Middle East, giving the Jews control of Jerusalem for the first time in centuries. The new rulers soon ordered the restart of animal sacrifice for the first time since the time of Second Temple. Shortly before the Byzantines took the area back a few years later, the Persians gave control to the Christian population, who tore down the partially built Jewish temple edifice and turned it into a GARBAGE DUMP, which is what it was when the Caliph Omar took the city in the 630s

Muslims did not wreck the temple mount, it was done before they go there.

Israel should fall back to pre 1967 borders, if they want peace.

[quote]weby wrote:

Yeah, those fucking joos should have kept their greedy hands off the Arabs lands by you know…not buying it.