Free Metabolic Drive Bars!

I always wonder at times like these:
Are they just trying to get more trying the bars so they can get hooked?
Or are they clearing the inventory in order to make room for something new?

I just placed a goddamn order for well over $50 goddammit!! That was the other damn day too. I better get my box of bars, or else I’m going to piss and moan like an impotent asshole and do nothing about it. You’ve been warned!

How lame would it be if I ordered a few boxes of bars just to get a free box of bars? That would be like driving 35 miles to a grocery store to get a package of hot dogs that is 10 cents off regular price.

Crap! I would place an order but FLAMEOUT is out of stock! Oh well, better luck next time!

Is this something that will be run periodically from time to time? I hope so.

Just received 4 cases and some Metabolic Drive protein powder last week. Wish I found out about this earler. I love those bars! Hope you’ll keep them around. I guess I’ll order some next week. All your products are great.

[quote]iatguy wrote:
Doc Stig wrote:
I bought an HP Laptop for 949 ukp the week after xmas. Two days later they lowered it to 799. Now that was worth getting fucked off about.

That fucking sucks. Same shit happened to me when I bought my PC with my tax money. The next day it was on sale for cheaper.[/quote]

Thats why stores have a 15-30 day price match guarantee. I bought a HD TV from Circuit City for $499 and 15 days later it was on sale for $399. I called them up and they refunded me $100.

They did this twice before. Once it was to clear house of the “Grow!” bars and the second time it was to introduce the “Metabolic” bars I believe. So does this mean something new is around the corner bar wise?

just wanted to chime in and say i put my order in friday, just got it this morning, booted up the laptop and saw the banner…guess i have to go place another order.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
They did this twice before. Once it was to clear house of the “Grow!” bars and the second time it was to introduce the “Metabolic” bars I believe. So does this mean something new is around the corner bar wise?[/quote]

Shugart said something a while back about new flavors…

It figures. I just placed an order the other day too.

I KNOW WTF!!! I just dropped a couple bills last friday! And they come out with this promo now? I say DAMN! What’s a brotha got to do to get a little love?

I just received the order I placed last week a couple hours ago. So, what did I do? Placed another order to get the free bars…and of course, I couldn’t stop at $50…I had to spend another $50 to get free shipping. I’m playing right into Patterson’s and TC’s hands…I’m a mess!

I think they are trying to get everyone hooked. These bars are so freakin goooooodddddd. Good enough to make me spend another 120 on protein a week after I just ordered some.

HOPEFULLY something new is around the corner, Shugart said that if we thought these bars were a 10, the new ones are a 15.