Free Large Tire

Would anyone be interested in a 500lb tire for workouts? I aquired it a while back and have not really used it much. I’m in Mechanicsburg PA if you would like it.

[quote]Todd S. wrote:
Would anyone be interested in a 500lb tire for workouts? I aquired it a while back and have not really used it much. I’m in Mechanicsburg PA if you would like it. [/quote]

Sure! I could use another one. How many miles does it have on it?
Can you deliver it on the weekend?
I’m in Port Perry, Canada.

TNT

I’m surprised there isn’t more interest in this. I guess the strong man fad is over now.

You arte right down the road from me. My wife would kill me if I had that in the backyard.

[quote]Todd S. wrote:
I’m surprised there isn’t more interest in this. I guess the strong man fad is over now. [/quote]

I would gladly take that tire off your hands if I had anywhere to use it or store it. Unfortunately, my fiance and I currently live in an apartment complex in the Pittsburgh area and I have absolutely nowhere to put it. I’ve already checked with the rental office and its a no go.

Frankly, I’m surprised you still have it too.

[quote]Todd S. wrote:
I’m surprised there isn’t more interest in this. I guess the strong man fad is over now. [/quote]

Maybe if you can meet me half way. I’m not driving all the way to Penn.

Maybe you would have better luck posting on a strictly strongman forum.

Darnit I go to college the next town over, but I live (and could use a tire) in CT. Figures.

Im down near DC, could use it for training recruits at a police academy…if I could find a way to get it down here. I have 4 semi tires, not sure how much they weigh but not enough for the bigger guys