Free Bars!??!?

Whoa, anyone else notice the banners for the free Metabolic Drive bars? Did this just happen or am I just blind??

Bastards. I just placed my monthly order a couple of weeks ago :frowning:

[quote]Kritikos wrote:
Bastards. I just placed my monthly order a couple of weeks ago :([/quote]

I just placed an order this morning.

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC !

I promised my missus that I wasn’t going to buy any more of those because they’re so good, I can’t stop eating them.

I can keep my promise, and eat more… WOOHOO !

I was just thinking about the old offer on these about 2 days ago. I said to myself if they ever had another one I’d place an order right away… I held true.

Might as well try the new Surge flavor, right?

LOL and I just got my order in on Monday, those dirty rats

Well atleast I got 1 YES one SINGLE trial bar :wink: Not a box…hey is there a week grandfather clause in there hell I spent $160 :wink: (cant hurt to ask LOL)

No it just went up. Son of a b****!!! I just ordered $265.00 worth of stuff to &#($&@^$#%!!!

FatSensei

Maybe they are clearing these out to make room for some new flavors. Please bring back the peanut butter!

Just placed an order for $51.98. Winner.

Just placed an order for $170.00 last night. I would have preferred not to get kicked in the balls this morning as that order is to last a while because I’m now broke!!!

And of course I didn’t order any bars because I couldn’t afford to buy them!!!

[quote]fitfreak wrote:
Just placed an order for $170.00 last night. I would have preferred not to get kicked in the balls this morning as that order is to last a while because I’m now broke!!!

And of course I didn’t order any bars because I couldn’t afford to buy them!!![/quote]

Let me see if I am getting this right:

Biotest decides to do an offer of free bars on orders over $50 and that’s a kick in the balls? Are people seriously complaining about free stuff? Should they ask for everyone’s permission first before making this kind of offer to make sure it doesn’t inconvenience anyone? LOL Good Lord.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
fitfreak wrote:

Biotest decides to do an offer of free bars on orders over $50 and that’s a kick in the balls? Are people seriously complaining about free stuff? Should they ask for everyone’s permission first before making this kind of offer to make sure it doesn’t inconvenience anyone? LOL Good Lord.[/quote]

He’s being facetious because he missed out on a good deal…jesus get off of Biotest’s dick just long enough for someone to harmlessly make a joke. For example: This is a kick in the balls to me because I’m on the Get Shredded diet…

Actually I’m not broke though so I guess I can just throw these in the pantry…places an order

Thank you Moriarty.

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
Kuz wrote:
fitfreak wrote:

Biotest decides to do an offer of free bars on orders over $50 and that’s a kick in the balls? Are people seriously complaining about free stuff? Should they ask for everyone’s permission first before making this kind of offer to make sure it doesn’t inconvenience anyone? LOL Good Lord.

He’s being facetious because he missed out on a good deal…jesus get off of Biotest’s dick just long enough for someone to harmlessly make a joke. For example: This is a kick in the balls to me because I’m on the Get Shredded diet…

Actually I’m not broke though so I guess I can just throw these in the pantry…places an order

[/quote]

Oh please. I see whiners on here all the time and especially on this thread, so spare me your typical “You’re a Biotest fan-boy” BS. No one is ever satisfied with what they get and feel the need to bitch and moan - not sure how that has anything to do with Biotest vs. not, so take it easy, Sally. You get your panties in a bunch a little too easily every time you post.

[quote]Moriarty wrote:
[/quote]

The problem is that these comments do come off pretty whiny for the most part.

Of course they are harmless, but it’s like listening to old people bitch about the weather – it doesn’t hurt, but you still wish the would get over it.

Do you feel kicked in the balls when you see something on sale in the grocery store that you you just bought a week ago at full price?

[quote]litespeed wrote:
Moriarty wrote:

The problem is that these comments do come off pretty whiny for the most part.

Of course they are harmless, but it’s like listening to old people bitch about the weather – it doesn’t hurt, but you still wish the would get over it.

Do you feel kicked in the balls when you see something on sale in the grocery store that you you just bought a week ago at full price?[/quote]

Yeah, it seems like people don’t understand there is always going to be someone who just placed an order prior to the special going into effect. Should Biotest stop having specials so the “Hey, I just placed an order last-night,” contingent won’t get mad.

D

[quote]florin wrote:
Kritikos wrote:
Bastards. I just placed my monthly order a couple of weeks ago :frowning:

I just placed an order this morning.[/quote]

I just got my order yesterday. But I missed getting the free bars.

I don’t know why, but everytime they offer something free with an order, I end up placing my order one or two days too early. Grrrrrrr.

[quote]litespeed wrote:
Do you feel kicked in the balls when you see something on sale in the grocery store that you you just bought a week ago at full price?[/quote]

Yes.

Because my money is valuable to me. And I don’t want to pay more for something if I can get it for sale. And sure, if I consistently spend money with Biotest each month, I hope to be able to take advantage of special freebies when they come along.

Maybe they should “retroactivate” the special to those who place an order within a day or two of something like this.

I spend good money on supplements each month, the least the company can do is reward it’s long-term and consistent customers. :wink:

They could do this, but then you have the guys who ordered 3 and 4 days prior bitching about how they got kicked in the nuts.

Interest rates went down after I bought my house, but I don’t go around complaining about how I got screwed. It’s life. Prices and promotions are always subject to change.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
litespeed wrote:
Do you feel kicked in the balls when you see something on sale in the grocery store that you you just bought a week ago at full price?

Yes.

Because my money is valuable to me. And I don’t want to pay more for something if I can get it for sale. And sure, if I consistently spend money with Biotest each month, I hope to be able to take advantage of special freebies when they come along.

Maybe they should “retroactivate” the special to those who place an order within a day or two of something like this.

I spend good money on supplements each month, the least the company can do is reward it’s long-term and consistent customers. :wink:
[/quote]

We all spend good money on suppliments here each month. It’s not Biotest’s fault you ordered one day before a free promotion.

Besides, nothing is preventing you from taking advantage of the deal now. It’s come along. So take advantage of it or don’t.