T Nation

Free 8-Pack of Grass Fed Burgers

Saw this ad in cooking light magazine for a free 8 pack of grass fed burgers. Here’s the link:

www.LaCenseBeef.com/fmcl

I just placed an order, gonna give their burgers and steaks a try.

Update: Use this link for $25 off order of $55 or more. Spend $90 or more for free shipping…

LaCenseBeef.com/CL3

how did you place the order? I can’t find where to just order the free burgers… or do you have to order other stuff too?

nevermind, figured it out… that was easy

Very easy…steep shipping costs tho…I guess I’m used to this place

Wait I don’t get it. I really feel like a douche bag but, how do you order it?

-dizzle

click shop now and then off to the right it shows your cart with 1 item for $0

What do they charge for shipping?

Well I feel like a horse’s rear end.

-dizzle

How much is the shipping?

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
How much is the shipping?[/quote]

8 6 ounce patties = 3lbs

so 4.33 a lb…

I mean for this particular deal, 12.99 for 8 burgers is a good deal, but when you look at future purchases…the meat is expensive (to be expected because of it being grass fed) and when you add in shipping…DAMN. I’d have to get a 2nd job just to pay for that.

[quote]danew wrote:
I mean for this particular deal, 12.99 for 8 burgers is a good deal, but when you look at future purchases…the meat is expensive (to be expected because of it being grass fed) and when you add in shipping…DAMN. I’d have to get a 2nd job just to pay for that.[/quote]

Yes 4.33 for grass fed is pretty good thats why I ordered some :slight_smile:

www.grasslandbeef.com is good 5.65 a lb if bought in bulk of 87%

4.77 a lb for 75%

I can buy it for 6.00 pr lb locally which I plan on doing in about a month after I am done with my cut.

[quote]Kalle wrote:
Djwlfpack wrote:
How much is the shipping?

8 6 ounce patties = 3lbs

so 4.33 a lb… [/quote]

Not bad. Thanks for the breakdown.

[quote]Kalle wrote:

www.grasslandbeef.com is good 5.65 a lb if bought in bulk of 87%

4.77 a lb for 75%
[/quote]

I’ll attest to the quality of this place. The flavor alone is worth the added expense.

Got my free 8 pack of burgers an a few steaks. I received them still frozen (packed in cooler with dry ice).

The burgers and steaks were both very good. Slightly different taste than traditional beef. I’m going to use both the grass fed and traditional beef for now unless I really start to prefer the grass fed beef.

What is the % lean for the free burgers? Like are they 85/15 or what?

Nevermind I found it, 85% lean. Oh and they’re now offering free ship on $45 orders until the end of June.

Where do you find the $45 offer for free shipping? I only see the spend $90 offer.

http://www.lacensebeef.com/promotions/code/WAC

Oh and I procrastinated and missed the free burgers promotion, damn it.

I’m all for this site, and I completely understand why the price is more than factory farmed beef…but damn the steaks seem crazy expensive. NY Strip is over $35/lb…