Freaky Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure

I just want to avoid giving some people nightmares. Its that horrible.

Besides, I intended this just for freaky videos, and not so much for explanations.

Changing the subject, here’s a truly exceptional dancer:

http://www.heaven666.org/dancing-pedro-37869.php

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Why is that all you’ll say about it?

Is there something in it for you to not give any more information?
[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? the first 3 videos have NOTHING to do with religion or superstition of any kind. Do you just enjoy seeing yourself in print?

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

Instead, they post grainy ass videos that are supposed to mean something, and then hide their fake explanation, so it makes others think it is actually real.
[/quote]

Does it not seem convenient to anyone that there is plenty of room for a body to be hidden under that table or mattress (not sure what it is)?

Couple this with the fact that the camera is from the 1840’s and looks like its lens has never been cleaned.

I feel like there is no way that this many T-Nation readers could be that retarded all at once.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
WTF are you talking about? the first 3 videos have NOTHING to do with religion or superstition of any kind. Do you just enjoy seeing yourself in print?

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:

Instead, they post grainy ass videos that are supposed to mean something, and then hide their fake explanation, so it makes others think it is actually real.
[/quote]
[/quote]

That was my fault, I read your post with the Wiki link wrong.

I apologize.

Actually, no I wasn’t wrong. You posted a grainy ass video that was supposed to prove Jinns were real.

I just want to avoid giving some people nightmares. Its that horrible.

Besides, I intended this just for freaky videos, and not so much for explanations.

Changing the subject, here’s a truly exceptional dancer:

http://www.heaven666.org/dancing-pedro-37869.php

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Come on man, just tell us. Link us to some wikipedia article or something, don’t just leave it hanging at ‘you don’t want to know.’

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Well, its not fake as in fake. Its not what it appears to be and there’s no technowizardry, special effects, genetic engineering bullshit or anything out of the ordinary involved.

The truth behind the second video is not easy for most people to comprehend outside of a horror movie. Here’s a hint: notice that the facial expressions do not change and the eyes never blink.

Thats all I will say about that.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Second video is obviously fake.[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Because it lends more to the mysteriousness oOoOooOoOoOooO.

These videos are a joke; terrible quality video. Show me something reproducible in a lab ran by people who have credibility.

I direct everyone to this thread, also started by the OP: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness

Here’s a choice quote in that thread from the OP: “All I will say is “reptilian” shape shifting is exhibited by almost 40% of the population, and is not considered to be an indicator of anything abnormal.”

That’s all I will say about that. :wink:

WTF is wrong with you. THIS IS A THREAD FOR FREAKY VIDEOS, NOT EXPLANATIONS.

if you believe whats in the video, awesome.
if you don’t, still awesome.

There’s a video of a man hand feeding hyenas, a skinned gutted chicken crawling around and a limbless retarded dude dancing for those of you who aren’t into religion.

if you want an explanation or want to debate the truth of any of the videos, start a new thread.

Do you read?

He wants an explanation for the creepy face video and I refused to give him one. For THAT one.

The Jinn video is whatever you want it to be. Practising Muslims may believe in Djinns, the rest may not. the video ius there for you tod ecide.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Actually, no I wasn’t wrong. You posted a grainy ass video that was supposed to prove Jinns were real. [/quote]

Whatever it’s worth, there only so many plausible explanations for the second video.

Either splicing/cloning gone wrong, OR

A fake “body” with some guy’s head inserted in there (he’s hiding underneath the apparatus) with make up on.

My guess is option #1, or something of similar nature. Lord knows I’ve seen some FUCKED up hybrid creatures.

the sexy boobs thread was way better than this. i did not watch your 2 videos. i did watch the heyena one.

THIS IS MY KIND OF THREAD HELL YES!

Its simpler than that, and several times more horrible. Don’t dwell on the second video, you’ll sleep better without hearing the explanations.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Whatever it’s worth, there only so many plausible explanations for the second video.

Either splicing/cloning gone wrong, OR

A fake “body” with some guy’s head inserted in there (he’s hiding underneath the apparatus) with make up on.

My guess is option #1, or something of similar nature. Lord knows I’ve seen some FUCKED up hybrid creatures.[/quote]

Since gatorboy wants boobs, let there be boobs.
A real female autopsy

NOTE: MATURE VIEWING ADVISED

Some people are so jaded.

[quote]UFgator11 wrote:
the sexy boobs thread was way better than this. i did not watch your 2 videos. i did watch the heyena one.

[/quote]

Watch the first one, it’s pretty funny, the second one was lame.

Another autopsy, but this one is much more macaber. Seriously.

NOTE: VERY GORY/MACABRE. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

For those of you who want an explanation of the second video, and are really dead set on it, I’ll make a new thread if you want. Not right away, its late here. A voir.

This thread reminds me of this.