Freaky Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure

and

wtf!!!

WTF!!!

HAnd feeding savage hyenas outside Harah, Ethiopia.

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:
WTF!!![/quote]

X 10!!!

WTF?!?!

Second video is obviously fake.

Well, its not fake as in fake. Its not what it appears to be and there’s no technowizardry, special effects, genetic engineering bullshit or anything out of the ordinary involved.

The truth behind the second video is not easy for most people to comprehend outside of a horror movie. Here’s a hint: notice that the facial expressions do not change and the eyes never blink.

Thats all I will say about that.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Second video is obviously fake.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Well, its not fake as in fake. Its not what it appears to be and there’s no technowizardry, special effects, genetic engineering bullshit or anything out of the ordinary involved.

The truth behind the second video is not easy for most people to comprehend outside of a horror movie. Here’s a hint: notice that the facial expressions do not change and the eyes never blink.

[/quote]

What the hell do you mean that’s all you will say about that?! Stop being so damn mysterious dammit, this shit is going to give me nightmares. lol

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
[/quote]

Hmm I did notice the eyes shift around in addition to the mouth opening. I cant figure it out.

Trust me, you’re better off thinking its a strange animal with a mask OR its special effects.

Now, unrelated to either of the first set of videos: I’m sure some of the practising muslims on T-Nation know what this is.

Here’s the cliff notes

“In Islamic theology jinn are said to be creatures with free will, made from ‘smokeless fire’ by Allah in the same way humans were made of earth.[10] According to the Qur’an, Djinn have free will, and Iblis used this freedom in front of Allah by refusing to bow to Adam when Allah told Iblis to do so. By disobeying Allah, he was thrown out of Paradise and called â??Shaitanâ??. Djinn are frequently mentioned in the Qur’an, Sura 72 of the Qur’an (named Al-Jinn) is entirely about them. Another Sura (Al-Nas) mentions Djinn in the last verse.[11] The Qurâ??an also mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both â??humanity and the Djinnâ??.[12][13]
Similar to humans, jinn have free will allowing them to follow any religion they choose. They are usually invisible to humans and humans do not appear clear to them. However, jinn often harass and even possess humans, for various reasons, such as romantic infatuation, revenge, or because of a deal made with a practitioner of black magic. Jinns have the power to travel large distances extremely quickly and live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and the air, in their own communities. Like humans, jinns will also be judged on the Day of Judgment and will be sent to Heaven or Hell according to their deeds.”

NOW, here’s a couple of videos
A Djinn (in a “sidjat”) appearing to offer prayer

And from french national television

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:

[/quote]

What the hell do you mean that’s all you will say about that?! Stop being so damn mysterious dammit, this shit is going to give me nightmares. lol[/quote]

I can’t tell what I’m looking at in the first Djinn video, looks like a mask or something?

Never open thread made by TD again, got it. What a tease, lol.

If you won’t say, or say how you know the truth behind the video, then what’s the point? Are you here to show us some grand alien conspiracy and laugh at how we can’t see what’s right before our eyes?

I hated the fucking X-files. I wan’t my mysteries to have a clear, concise conclusion :slight_smile:

all the weird vids you need @ www.documentingreality.com

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I can’t tell what I’m looking at in the first Djinn video, looks like a mask or something?[/quote]

I thought it was a skinned, gutted chicken. But I could be wrong

[quote]ProfessorCHAOS96 wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I can’t tell what I’m looking at in the first Djinn video, looks like a mask or something?[/quote]

I thought it was a skinned, gutted chicken. But I could be wrong[/quote]

Fuck nevermind, wrong video

i can’t tell what is going on in any of these videos

Fucking religious people are a disgrace to the human race.

I wish we could round all of them up and kill them, but I guess that would make those intelligent people who don’t believe in deities look bad.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
[/quote]

Why is that all you’ll say about it?

Is there something in it for you to not give any more information?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
[/quote]

Why is that all you’ll say about it?

Is there something in it for you to not give any more information?
[/quote]

Because no one can prove any type of religious bullshit.

Instead, they post grainy ass videos that are supposed to mean something, and then hide their fake explanation, so it makes others think it is actually real.