Freaking Out: Did I Ruin My Test E?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I recall that (ironically) it is supposed to be 76 or 78 deg C that kills bacteria. That’s the temp that food must be heated to anyway.

Why the hell would the OP ignore my advice. SOunds like he’s got a head full of opiates to me…

Bushy[/quote]

To get rid of the cloudiness, which is probably water - he needs to heat it to at least 100C, no?

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
this guy makes me feel like a fuckin genious… how dumb do you have to be to suck all your test up with a dirty syringe and push it back into the vial for fun and games[/quote]

You might be pushing that genius thing a bit far. I would think that first you should at least learn how to spell the word.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
rainjack wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
I recall that (ironically) it is supposed to be 76 or 78 deg C that kills bacteria. That’s the temp that food must be heated to anyway.

Why the hell would the OP ignore my advice. SOunds like he’s got a head full of opiates to me…

Bushy

To get rid of the cloudiness, which is probably water - he needs to heat it to at least 100C, no?

Well yes and no. I mean water will evaporate (slowly) at any temp above freezing.

But for practical results, it really depends on the amount of water in there. It may not all come out, due to the poor circulation of gasses/vapour in the vial.

If he removed the septa completely then he might stand a better chance, though removing all the water would not be necessary I feel. What’s the point, if the drug will be used up anyway, quite quickly, plus removal of water would leave particles of water-soluble Bvits.

Also, since BA evaporates at lower temp than water, he stands a good change of ‘losing’ the BA before the water is gone.

Terrible run-on there, sorry :wink:

Bushy[/quote]

Point taken. What is the BP of BA, anyhow? I know I could look it up - but I’m lazy.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Point taken. What is the BP of BA, anyhow? I know I could look it up - but I’m lazy.
[/quote]

205 C

205C? That’s less than water.

I was worried that I might have been losing some BA when cooking my stuff to get it into solution. I’m no where near hot enogh to worry about it.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Boxer666 wrote:
this guy makes me feel like a fuckin genious… how dumb do you have to be to suck all your test up with a dirty syringe and push it back into the vial for fun and games

You might be pushing that genius thing a bit far. I would think that first you should at least learn how to spell the word.
[/quote]

you got me… lol. ive made big mistakes too i was just being a dick