Freaking Out: Did I Ruin My Test E?

I just took it out of the oven. i put the oven the lowest it goes, 170 for 30 minutes.

All particles are gone and Test looks like it originaly did.

170 isnt too high is it?

I feel so dumb for all this, thanks for your help Bushy. Il never put myself in this position again.

If someone wants to, PM me a legit source. Iv been out of the game for awhile and wouldnt mind getting new gear.

dam it just turned cloudy again but particles are gone?

dam it already turned cloudy again but has no particles. Is this ok?

[quote]5.0 wrote:
kroby wrote:
It’s amazing how this guy actually made me believe I’m Braniac.

I’m amazed that Joe Joseph is in T-Cell.

Yup, I said it, so what?[/quote]

Jealousy is an ugly, unnecessary emotion.

Pathetic, keep it to yourself lad.

Joe

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]fentanyl36 wrote:
I just took it out of the oven. i put the oven the lowest it goes, 170 for 30 minutes.

All particles are gone and Test looks like it originaly did.

170 isnt too high is it?

I feel so dumb for all this, thanks for your help Bushy. Il never put myself in this position again.

If someone wants to, PM me a legit source. Iv been out of the game for awhile and wouldnt mind getting new gear.[/quote]

170C, or 170F?

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:

Yup, I said it, so what?

Jealousy is an ugly, unnecessary emotion.

Pathetic, keep it to yourself lad.

Joe[/quote]

Jealous of…what exactly?

Granted, I haven’t sifted through your 900+ posts in the 30 days you’ve been a member, but your repetitive one liners, which is time I’ll never get back, are, well worthless.

Again, why do you call yourself “fentanyl”? Please do not tell me because you use the stuff recreationally because fentanyl is close to heroin in strength. And I thought nubain was a problem.

I don’t consider it elite or special to be in Alpha. I think everyone should get a chance to either show their mettle or go down in shame.

I’m a big tent guy. And I still like this forum the best.

Sorry for the hijack.

I hope the OP has survived his situation.

Just to point something out:

Bushi said to heat the oven to 110C or 230F

It would appear that the OP set his oven to 77C or 170F.

I am assuming this because he said he put it to the lowest setting which was 170. If it were 170C that would be 340F and I know almost all ovens go down to at least 300F.

Bushi, would this reduced temp. still kill off the bacteria?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
5.0 wrote:
kroby wrote:

Yup, I said it, so what?

To be honest, I was more than a little surprised that Joe was in the Cell too, due to his short time here.

However he does post a lot of thoughtful stuff in the BBing forum, so it’s not such a surprise, upon reflection.

Bushy[/quote]

Thanks bushy… i was surprised too… but when i tell you how i got in, you’ll understand. I’ll PM you.

Joe

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
5.0 wrote:
kroby wrote:

Yup, I said it, so what?

To be honest, I was more than a little surprised that Joe was in the Cell too, due to his short time here.

However he does post a lot of thoughtful stuff in the BBing forum, so it’s not such a surprise, upon reflection.

Bushy[/quote]

I don’t allege time in service here equals intelligence or body building knowledge. However, 900 posts in roughly one month? I’m all for the educated/interesting/funny/entertaining posts. Hell, it makes me smarter. But not inane one liners put up to pad a post count.

If you really think that is what i am doing…?! Jesus. I really do not give a flying fuck how many posts i have in comparison to you!! As you siad, it doesn’t reflect intelligence.

I simply “talk” to people here, it is about education and sharing knowledge, yes. But it is also about having fun, a laugh. If you don’t find me funn, fine, but that isn’t it! You just think i post to increase my post count!! ha!

I am not interested in “padding” up my fucking post count!! lmao!! I AM actually laughing out loud at your neurosis!!

Joe

To go with the whole Joe debate…

I added him in there.

In my opinion the cell isn’t about how long you’ve been here or how many posts you have. It’s about peoples opinions of if you have something to contribute to bodybuilding. It is about somebody’s opinion on if the person can add more than the typical bullshit that is all over the site recently.

I have only been a member for a little over one month and have 600+ posts, most of which aren’t bullshit I’d hope.

I added Joe because we have had some discussions via PM and on the boards. He has some knowledge that I felt can help people in all forums and in the T-Cell. I think Joe may use one liners as jokes of absurd threads but never when regarding a serious topic.

I was added in the T-Cell and feel I have enough knowledge and experience about bodybuilding to make a contribution to that forum. I felt and still feel the same about Joe.

I agree with Kroby I hope the OP is ok…lol

Gerdy

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
It is about somebody’s opinion on if the person can add more than the typical bullshit that is all over the site recently. [/quote]

lol. What are you talking about all over the site recently? You’ve been here a month.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
It is about somebody’s opinion on if the person can add more than the typical bullshit that is all over the site recently.

lol. What are you talking about all over the site recently? You’ve been here a month.[/quote]

I’ve been reading this site since the beginning of my bodybuilding/lifting days. I’ve been reading since back in 05, back then it seemed to be a little more dedicated to bodybuilding.

I only made a profile recently because I feel now that I am old enough, knowledgable enough, and have a decent physique that people will actually listen to what I have to say. Imagine some 17 yr old skinny punk kid offering advice. Even tho I had an idea of what I’d be talking about, nobody would value my opinion.

Now I’m a little older (still young) and I have a decent physique with a lot more knowledge. My advice has a little more “pull” now…if that makes sense. lol

Gerdy

this guy makes me feel like a fuckin genious… how dumb do you have to be to suck all your test up with a dirty syringe and push it back into the vial for fun and games

[quote]Boxer666 wrote:
this guy makes me feel like a fuckin genious… how dumb do you have to be to suck all your test up with a dirty syringe and push it back into the vial for fun and games[/quote]

Crap. Now I feel like a moron. I’ve learned my lesson… the hard way.