Freaking Out: Did I Ruin My Test E?

I was trying to measure out how much test e was left in a vial from a previous cycle so i withdrew about 3ml into my syringe and took the needle out of the vial before i injected it back in. The needle was previously used so it may have had some substance of another shade or color still in the syringe.

When i looked at the test vial today instead of being clearish it has a cloudy color to it. Did i ruin my test by putting it in a syringe and then putting it back into the vial somehow, or could it just be whatever was in the syringe before which discolored it?

You used a dirty needle? What the fuck?

And why in gods name is your name "Fentanyl? The most potent opiate on the planet…

Joe

It’s amazing how this guy actually made me believe I’m Braniac.

[quote]kroby wrote:
It’s amazing how this guy actually made me believe I’m Braniac.[/quote]

I’m amazed that Joe Joseph is in T-Cell.

Yup, I said it, so what?

Well could he not filter it and reheat the test and filter it one more time? Some vets could chime in about this.

I am not sure if the method described will do the trick for you or not. I recall one of the vets around he saying something like “you can’t get 100% clean just get it as clean as you can possibly can”.

Big deal he made a dum ass mistake. He knows he is a dope and will not do it again I am sure. Beating him up about it in a forum doesn’t help anyone cept your ego.

Why would you ever keep a dirty needle anyway?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
Well could he not filter it and reheat the test and filter it one more time? Some vets could chime in about this.

I am not sure if the method described will do the trick for you or not. I recall one of the vets around he saying something like “you can’t get 100% clean just get it as clean as you can possibly can”.

Big deal he made a dum ass mistake. He knows he is a dope and will not do it again I am sure. Beating him up about it in a forum doesn’t help anyone cept your ego.

No one is beating him up, well not by comparison with some ‘beatings’ here.

But without knowing what was in the needle, I for one would NOT recommend ever touching that test again.

Sure he could do all the steps you mention, but for 3ml of test??? He would lose about 50% of that just from the filter body and the heating container residue.

Bushy[/quote]

Ok so why would nobody just say pitch the test and get more? My point is we have people saying “this guy makes me look like a genius”. Was there not just a thread the other day about bullying others in a forum. I think we are so use to it we just accept it when it happens.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:

Ok so why would nobody just say pitch the test and get more? My point is we have people saying “this guy makes me look like a genius”. Was there not just a thread the other day about bullying others in a forum. I think we are so use to it we just accept it when it happens.[/quote]

Brainiac is an evil artificial intelligence from the planet Krypton.

I don’t think saying that was bullying in any sense of the word. Using a used syringe is straight up dumb. Sorry if that’s not politically correct enough.

dirtbag wrote:

No one is beating him up, well not by comparison with some ‘beatings’ here.

But without knowing what was in the needle, I for one would NOT recommend ever touching that test again.

Sure he could do all the steps you mention, but for 3ml of test??? He would lose about 50% of that just from the filter body and the heating container residue.

Bushy[/quote]

If he filters with a whatman - it takes 3ml to fill up the filter.

Sounds like he got some water in there, but who knows what else in the process?

Did we learn a lesson today, kiddos? Clean, sterile needles should be the only thing that enters the vial. Period.

Throw it out. Dispose of your used needles properlly after the first and only use.

Ah, my old millipore units claimed only a 0.4ml loss.

Bushy[/quote]

You limey bastard. Always having to one up me.

My mistake, it was a used syringe and a new needle. The only thing that was used in the syringe was a B12 shot the day before. I ordered new syringes already but decided just to wash the syringe out with water and use a new needle thinking it was harmless. and theres not just 3ml left, theres about 6 or 7, i was only able to measure the 3ml. So i rather not throw it out.

Stupid mistake i guess, but everyone here has made one for dam sure. I never said it was smart. I would just buy new Test but i dont have any legit sources anymore. So unfortunatly, its not as easy for me as it is for some of you.

So does anyone wanna just tell me how to fix this, if i can?

was this used needle used by you?
and why in the world would you do that?

I still think you should toss it and start fresh

It can certainly be fixed, and to my personal ‘satisfaction’ I suppose.

What I mean is, if you have contaminated your test with B12 and water then it’s no biggie and you can just go ahead and use it.

BUT, if there are pathogenic agents or foreign proteins in there, you will likely experience a reaction, severity dependant on the injected agent (obviously).

If it were me I would throw it. But since you apparently can’t do that (and you must really be operating on a budget if you have to resort to reusing barrels), then I would AT THE VERY LEAST vent the vial with a needle and put it in an oven for about 30 minutes at about 110 degrees centegrade.

The next ‘level of security’ I suppose would be to filter the contents into a new vial. Somehow I doubt you have the tools for that, seeing as you have to reuse syringes…

The baking alone will kill any bacteria, but will not remove foreign proteins like pollen, etc that may have been in the water supply.

As another precaution, once you have prepared your gear to your personal satisfaction, let it cool or whatever and inject a tiny amount into a muscle that is not covered by much fat (I’m thinking quads).

Inject only just deep enough to get the oil into the muscle, NOT all the way to the length of the needle.

Why? Well this will serve as a ‘litmus test’ of sorts. If it is contaminated and you get an infection or reaction, at least you can see it straight away (because it’s near the surface), plus if (god forbid) it needed abrading away, there wouldn’t be as much muscle to take with it, due to the shallow depth.

Finally, the small volume would mean only a small amount of pathogenic material, giving your immune system a strong advantage in resolving the problem.

Please don’t do this again, lol.

Bushy[/quote]

What is the chances of infection from particles if he follows what you said to the letter?

My sister works for a needle exchange and tells me stories of people using gawd knows what to inject rec-drugs. Things like mud puddle water to vodka to lemon juice. Then they use cigarette butt to filter there spoons with. She sees people with abscesses all the time. Cause some will inject IM instead of IV(no more visible veins). Some will have no signs accept track marks. Then they come in and sometimes they have open sores with puss and shit running out or spraying on the walls with blood and puss. Point is infections are a very nasty business.

It can certainly be fixed, and to my personal ‘satisfaction’ I suppose.

What I mean is, if you have contaminated your test with B12 and water then it’s no biggie and you can just go ahead and use it.

BUT, if there are pathogenic agents or foreign proteins in there, you will likely experience a reaction, severity dependant on the injected agent (obviously).

If it were me I would throw it. But since you apparently can’t do that (and you must really be operating on a budget if you have to resort to reusing barrels), then I would AT THE VERY LEAST vent the vial with a needle and put it in an oven for about 30 minutes at about 110 degrees centegrade.

The next ‘level of security’ I suppose would be to filter the contents into a new vial. Somehow I doubt you have the tools for that, seeing as you have to reuse syringes…

The baking alone will kill any bacteria, but will not remove foreign proteins like pollen, etc that may have been in the water supply.

As another precaution, once you have prepared your gear to your personal satisfaction, let it cool or whatever and inject a tiny amount into a muscle that is not covered by much fat (I’m thinking quads).

Inject only just deep enough to get the oil into the muscle, NOT all the way to the length of the needle.

Why? Well this will serve as a ‘litmus test’ of sorts. If it is contaminated and you get an infection or reaction, at least you can see it straight away (because it’s near the surface), plus if (god forbid) it needed abrading away, there wouldn’t be as much muscle to take with it, due to the shallow depth.

Finally, the small volume would mean only a small amount of pathogenic material, giving your immune system a strong advantage in resolving the problem.

Please don’t do this again, lol.

Bushy[/quote]

I just now put it in the oven. when looking in the vial it seems theres air bubbles with tiny orange particles. is this pollen?