T Nation

Freaking Gross. Cut My Hand, Fat Coming Out

[quote]HerbertNL wrote:
reminds me of a youtube vid I saw once of a guy with some fat buildup in his shoulder, don’t know what it’s called. It looks like a zid but I think it’s something else. Anyway, his friend cuts it open with a knife and the result is not pretty. I would post the link but I don’t have access to youtube at work, unfortunately :frowning: So maybe someone else can be so kind?

Viewer discretion is advised :)[/quote]

http://www.break.com/index/two-girls-one-cyst.html

Jim Wendler posted this in his log on Elite FTS last week. It’s gross… but awesome.

I had one of those behind my ear and I got staph in it. It got big, red and swollen. I finally felt like shit enough to go to the urgent care and get it cut open. Pretty disgusting.

Rambo would wrap that shit up and keep lifting.

[quote]Mettahl wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:
leaftye wrote:
Pics?

I strongly concur.

Nazis don’t deserve pics. Shut the hell up.[/quote]

I will not! What a disgrace you are.

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
HerbertNL wrote:
reminds me of a youtube vid I saw once of a guy with some fat buildup in his shoulder, don’t know what it’s called. It looks like a zid but I think it’s something else. Anyway, his friend cuts it open with a knife and the result is not pretty. I would post the link but I don’t have access to youtube at work, unfortunately :frowning: So maybe someone else can be so kind?

Viewer discretion is advised :slight_smile:

I think you’re talking about a cyst. I’ve seen the video you mentioned, it’s pretty gross.
[/quote]

'magine that … a gross video and CL’s seen it already … wonders never cease

This thread gave me goosebumps just thinking about it

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Rambo would wrap that shit up and keep lifting.[/quote]

Yeah, right jackass. Rambo would cauterize that shit with gun powder, like a real man!

[quote]Element_26 wrote:
HerbertNL wrote:

Viewer discretion is advised :slight_smile:

http://www.break.com/index/two-girls-one-cyst.html

Jim Wendler posted this in his log on Elite FTS last week. It’s gross… but awesome.[/quote]

WOAH! Awesome video! So gross!

That is a gnarly video.