T Nation

Fraternity Life Lifting Hobby

does anyone else here lift just as a hobby. i dont want this to turn into a discussion about how to define your involvement, im just wondering how many people like me are in college, in a fraternity, love lifting, but struggle with the combination of school lifting and a considerable amount of drinking.

It’s a hobby for me for sure. I’ll never make a dime off of it. It relieves stress. That’s about it.

[quote]poops naked wrote:
does anyone else here lift just as a hobby. i dont want this to turn into a discussion about how to define your involvement, im just wondering how many people like me are in college, in a fraternity, love lifting, but struggle with the combination of school lifting and a considerable amount of drinking.[/quote]

Drink less? Life is about priorities and balance.

yah i used to compete in powerlifting, but my lung collapsed a few times. im done recovering and i wanan get back into it, just too hard in college at a big sec school

Lol frat daddy

If its something you want to do you will make time for it.

Let me guess either UA or Auburn?

[quote]csulli wrote:
Lol frat daddy[/quote]

The dues at SEC schools are astronomical. Its the fratiest of the fratty. His dad owns a dealership brah!

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
Lol frat daddy[/quote]

The dues at SEC schools are astronomical. Its the fratiest of the fratty. His dad owns a dealership brah!
[/quote]

Haha, this!!! SPOT ON!

hahahahahaha fuck

hahahahahaha fuck[/quote]

Bows and toes pledge!!!

hahahahahaha fuck[/quote]

When is lifting not a hobby? I think it would be considered a hobby for everyone on this site. A hobby can certainly take up an hour or two per day so I’m not really sure where you cross the line from hobby to something else for lifting…

is poops naked your pledge name???

dumbass pledge