Frank Yang - Road Kill Workout

Hey guys!

Going on a bulk soon, hoping to get up to 185 pounds and is currently on my first “real” bodybuilding routine. But before that, gotta give my Brad Pitt soaking wet body one last troll to send it away:

ps. as seen in the video, I’m trying to get my girlfriend some free contacts, so if you could LIKE this photo here with my arm wrapped around her face that would be greatly appreciated.

Nice!

Well if you made that video on last St. Patrick’s Day then there were two of us naked on the streets of Taipei.

The fact that you’ve already made the video which you have promised to upload speaks highly of your character. You are good people Mr. Yang, the world needs more of you.

I doff my cap off to you Frank.

Love it!

I like how you take performance art to another level… without all the pretense and phony posturing of “real” artists.

That was truly impressive!

Good stuff. Liked.

Personally i thought this one was pure gold :

Liked

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Love it!

I like how you take performance art to another level… without all the pretense and phony posturing of “real” artists.[/quote]

you are supposed to make art that don’t look like art , OR make stuff that is not art, but you call it art. Either way, you get the rights to call it “art” with quatation marks. That’s why real artists are really, ‘reall “artists”’ and not ‘“real” artists’.

You’re awesome!

[quote]TigerTime wrote:
Liked[/quote]

x2 couldnt understand anything but i oblidged

Hilarious.

new lifting video~

I like the fact that me and Frank could possibly hang out some time.

We could have our own weird thread like Pushharder and Professor X did.

Do it Nards.
Maybe your relationship will grow into doing art together.

Whooooa!

I don’t think I could keep up with Frank. I’ll just stand by and shake my head making clever noises.

You guys should make a video. I’ve enjoyed your videos of the gym you attend

Frank what kind of gym do you go to and how does it always seem empty, must be nice.