Frakkin Toasters

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I’m not still not convinced that Ellen being the final of the five is “IT”.

Maybe there’s actually more than 5 after all or maybe there’s more to her declaration in Tigh’s flashback than we’ve seen. It’s almost inconceivable at this point that Starbuck is not also a Cylon. Or maybe everybody is.[/quote]

I think you’re on to something. Maybe there are more reincarnations then even the five are aware of. I mean earth died over 2000 years ago. Also whatever manufactured the five is still operational on the planet and recreated Starbuck when she died on earth.

[quote]Qaash wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
I’m not still not convinced that Ellen being the final of the five is “IT”.

Maybe there’s actually more than 5 after all or maybe there’s more to her declaration in Tigh’s flashback than we’ve seen. It’s almost inconceivable at this point that Starbuck is not also a Cylon. Or maybe everybody is.

I think you’re on to something. Maybe there are more reincarnations then even the five are aware of. I mean earth died over 2000 years ago. Also whatever manufactured the five is still operational on the planet and recreated Starbuck when she died on earth.[/quote]

All we got in the flashback is her saying they’ll be reborn and him responding in the present that she’s the final one. Maybe he’s wrong though he’s assuming that based on what he knows.

Who knows what else is going on at the time the flashback is taking place in? We’re not even really who’s nukin who. As has been said, what’s the explanation for Starbuck if she is not a Cylon? Maybe she’s a hybrid too, or something else altogether. Like some unique specimen endowed with the keys to this whole plot.

In any case I don’t know how they’re going to tie all this up in a relatively few episodes. It’ll either be awesome or ruin the whole show.