She can feel free to destroy me any day

[quote]machiajelly wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
if shes ready im ready.

She would destroy you.

She can feel free to destroy me any day[/quote]

as to all fortune cooking ending sentences “…IN BED”

Damn that was a heavy season opener, these last 10 are gonna be dark.

For a second, I actually thought this was going to be a thread about toasters. Then a I re-read it. “Frakkin”. Should have been obvious as soon as I saw that. :slight_smile:

Anyone else disappointed in who the final Cylon is?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

Anyone else disappointed in who the final Cylon is?[/quote]

I was only disappointed because of the way they showed it. If he wouldn’t have said “XYZ is the final cylon…!” and just ended the ep with the short sentence uttered by the final cylon, it would have been much more dramatic and still left more questions.

I thought that suicide was F***ing brutal. I didn’t see that coming at all.

AngryVader wrote:

Anyone else disappointed in who the final Cylon is?

I was only disappointed because of the way they showed it. If he wouldn’t have said “XYZ is the final cylon…!” and just ended the ep with the short sentence uttered by the final cylon, it would have been much more dramatic and still left more questions.

I thought that suicide was F***ing brutal. I didn’t see that coming at all.[/quote]

Oh totally! That was a shocker, but that’s one of the things I love about the show. Cause you know that others were thinking about doing that too.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
For a second, I actually thought this was going to be a thread about toasters. Then a I re-read it. “Frakkin”. Should have been obvious as soon as I saw that. :slight_smile:

Anyone else disappointed in who the final Cylon is?[/quote]

Not disappointed as more shocked. Now I really need to know how the five were reincarnated. Also, the fact that the 13th tribe were human Cylons I thought was a kick in the balls too.

The suicide came out of left field.

Ellen as the final cylon? Fucking lame.

So what the fuck happened with Kara? Wormhole/time warp??

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
The suicide came out of left field.

Ellen as the final cylon? Fucking lame.[/quote]

Why?

More importantly who is that walking around in her skin?

Just because she’s always been so insignificant in the series. She’s a side character with little to no background, development, involvement.

I’m very disappointed.

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Just because she’s always been so insignificant in the series. She’s a side character with little to no background, development, involvement.

I’m very disappointed.[/quote]

I haven’t seen it yet, but if she is the final Cylon, then it removes all of Tigh’s guilt over her ‘execution’.

Let’s face it, the other candidates would’ve been equally minor characters.

I really like the insinuation from her being the final cylon - it means Tigh really killed his “soul mate”.

[quote]Qaash wrote:

More importantly who is that walking around in her skin?[/quote]

More importantly: Who/what did Leoben THINK was going to be in that viper? And why is he so frakkin afraid?

I really like the insinuation from her being the final cylon - it means Tigh really killed his “soul mate”.

Qaash wrote:

More importantly: Who/what did Leoben THINK was going to be in that viper? And why is he so frakkin afraid?[/quote]

And what does all that ‘harbinger of death’ stuff mean? What is she the anti-Cylon Cylon?

So if that was earth, are we all skin jobs?

I would so leave my wife for a threesome with Caprica 6 and D. j/k

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
machiajelly wrote:
I really like the insinuation from her being the final cylon - it means Tigh really killed his “soul mate”.[/quote]

I don’t know if you guys remember the Cylon tester Baltar created, he may have known and not said anything 'cause he was scared shitless.

[quote]Qaash wrote:

More importantly: Who/what did Leoben THINK was going to be in that viper? And why is he so frakkin afraid?[/quote]

That’s a real good question, he went from treating her like a saint to looking at her as the grim reaper.

Honestly, I thought it was in reference to the destruction of the resurrection ship, which meant a permanent death for all the skin jobs from then on.

I’m not still not convinced that Ellen being the final of the five is “IT”.

Maybe there’s actually more than 5 after all or maybe there’s more to her declaration in Tigh’s flashback than we’ve seen. It’s almost inconceivable at this point that Starbuck is not also a Cylon. Or maybe everybody is.