Fractured Arm

Ive just fractured my arm, u can imagine how i feel, do i supplement with anything or steroids to increase recovery and help reduce muscle loss.

im so pissed off, dont know what to do or how im gonna cope im so down already its been a week and a half and i feel smaller already, has anyone fractured there arm beofre and have any advice.

I have run across some articles that claim that magnets in the casts reduce healing time of fractures… don’t know how reproducible the results will be but I figure anything that can help.

I hear you man. I’m recovering from a shoulder surgery, wasted away 20 pounds and everyone’s been letting me know that it shows. Check out cissus… it’s a supplement that helps your body structures strengthen and heal. I remember some guy on here telling me about it, saying he had a fracture himself and was supposed to take 2 months to heal, but took cissus and it only took him 3 weeks.

I just order Cissus from PrimaForce (www.primaforce.com). It’s expensive but it’s the most potent that I found. It only took about 3 days to come to my house, using the cheapest delivery option they had. I highly recommend it. Even if it doesn’t help your fracture (which I’m sure it will) there’s other benefits it does that will help everything in your athletic and lifting career.

I hear you man. I’m recovering from a shoulder surgery, wasted away 20 pounds and everyone’s been letting me know that it shows. Check out cissus… it’s a supplement that helps your body structures strengthen and heal. I remember some guy on here telling me about it, saying he had a fracture himself and was supposed to take 2 months to heal, but took cissus and it only took him 3 weeks.

I just order Cissus from PrimaForce (www.primaforce.com). It’s expensive but it’s the most potent that I found. It only took about 3 days to come to my house, using the cheapest delivery option they had. I highly recommend it. Even if it doesn’t help your fracture (which I’m sure it will) there’s other benefits it does that will help everything in your athletic and lifting career.

Mate I fractured my Ulnar (nightstick fracture) about 2 years ago. I didn’t bother getting it cast and continued working with it. The work i do has some manual components, I tried to mostly use my other arm but still had to use it occasionally. The result I have a huge bony callous on my forearm that’s about three times as thick as the ulnar should be and still have a few niggles in my elbow and my grip strength is probably reduced.

So my advise would be to rest the upper body in the short term and use the next 8 weeks to proceed with the most intense leg programme you have ever witnessed. You know that leg programme you’ve always planned to do but couldn’t fit it in between your chest and abs workouts.
Take your frustration out on your legs. Sweat and piss blood, burst the capillaries on that pretty dial of yours and get them developed because if your legs are like 95% of the gym population, you could probably use it.

Seriously look on this with a positive frame of mind, work your legs hard and don’t think to much about your upper body as it will only slow you down.