T Nation

Fox's Campaign Against John Brennan

In this recent video titled “Is John Brennan committed to fighting radical Jihadists?”, Sean Hannity and company serve as comedic gold for anyone with an IQ above room temperature. Enjoy.

Sean (The Repetitive Parrot) Hannity has always been comedy relief for me.
I’m on his side, But Goodness Gracious even in the last election he brought up the old and tired Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers issues once again, if those two old and irrelevant issues
didn’t have any impact the first election, how on Earth could Hannity even fathom
for a moment this could change voter opinion in the second election by parroting the same shit?

Honestly, if one was to show me random videotapes of the hundreds of times he has mentioned those two people, I wouldn’t be able to discern from which fuckin’ campaign they were from.

Help out poor little room IQ me. Point out the comedic gold. I did not laugh once during that whole clip.

Good God, Sean Hannity is a shameless dunce. This is the essence of creating controversy for controversy’s sake. Fox’s existence, for now, is predicated on opposition to President Obama and so complaints must be fabricated if they don’t arise naturally. “I don’t want to legitimize a murderer’s profession by calling him what he wants to be called” becomes softness–and from the guy who’s overseen the hunting down and killing of AQ with little regard for national borders or collateral damage. Give me a fucking break.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Help out poor little room IQ me. Point out the comedic gold. I did not laugh once during that whole clip.[/quote]

Do you agree with Hannity’s grossly uneducated and ludicrous line of reasoning?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Good God, Sean Hannity is a shameless dunce. This is the essence of creating controversy for controversy’s sake. Fox’s existence, for now, is predicated on opposition to President Obama and so complaints must be fabricated if they don’t arise naturally. “I don’t want to legitimize a murderer’s profession by calling him what he wants to be called” becomes softness–and from the guy who’s overseen the hunting down and killing of AQ with little regard for national borders or collateral damage. Give me a fucking break.[/quote]

here is a room full of liberals and you claimed to be a conservative in such company… I am not seeing it.

i am just pulling your leg cuz i am bored

[quote]Da Man reloaded wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
Good God, Sean Hannity is a shameless dunce. This is the essence of creating controversy for controversy’s sake. Fox’s existence, for now, is predicated on opposition to President Obama and so complaints must be fabricated if they don’t arise naturally. “I don’t want to legitimize a murderer’s profession by calling him what he wants to be called” becomes softness–and from the guy who’s overseen the hunting down and killing of AQ with little regard for national borders or collateral damage. Give me a fucking break.[/quote]

here is a room full of liberals and you claimed to be a conservative in such company… I am not seeing it.

i am just pulling your leg cuz i am bored[/quote]

lol, I missed that last part the first time around.

In this particular instance, if thinking Hannity is a nitwit makes me a liberal, I’ll proudly wear the red letter.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Hannity gets a one hour show on weekdays therefore all of Fox is after Brennan, huh?[/quote]

I would infer that the network wouldn’t give the green light to something that fell outside of their political agenda. Hannity is a mouthpiece. I haven’t found anything supporting Brennan’s nomination on Fox’s website, only attack articles. MSNBC is different only in content, not methodology.

Semantics of the title aside, what are your thoughts on the video itself?

not from fox…

[quote]JEATON wrote:
not from fox…[/quote]

That’s cool, but unrelated to the question I posed to you. Post this on the targeted killings thread. Do you or do you not agree with Hannity?

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:
not from fox…[/quote]

That’s cool, but unrelated to the question I posed to you. Post this on the targeted killings thread. Do you or do you not agree with Hannity? [/quote]

Good post. “Well, I don’t know what to say, so here’s a cartoon that isn’t related!”

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:
not from fox…[/quote]

That’s cool, but unrelated to the question I posed to you. Post this on the targeted killings thread. Do you or do you not agree with Hannity? [/quote]

Targeted killings thread it is…

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]JEATON wrote:
not from fox…[/quote]

Good post. “Well, I don’t know what to say, so here’s a cartoon that isn’t related!”[/quote]

The definition of hit and run posting.

[quote]JEATON wrote:
Help out poor little room IQ me. Point out the comedic gold. I did not laugh once during that whole clip.[/quote]

Maybe you should look up the word Jihad. If you don’t understand what a word means, it has nothing to do with IQ btw.