Four Years of the Donkey

Reaganism: 1980 - 2008

Rest in piss

Thank God.
Thank you AMerica.

Time to rebuild this broken nation. It took a good man to clean up after a Bush last time, and it’s a good man who’ll do it again… only this time the mess is much bigger.

halle-fucking-lujah

ASS KICKED!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Gael wrote:

Exactly. Finally, the right wingers who hide behind the flag will be revealed as liars who don’t even swallow their own bullshit.

What happened to:

– “America: Love it or leave it.”
– “Dissent is unpatriotic.”
– “Stand behind the president, right or wrong.”

I knew they were hypocrites all along.

It was all bullshit from the start. This wasn’t a slim marginal win. Apparently most of America recognized this bullshit this time.

What lost this election for republicans was the overreaction. Hell, this entire board had been filled with exaggerated claims and basic hate threads for several months to the point that many simply quit posting here…and they are now surprised that it didn’t work out?

[/quote]

Really?

It had nothing to do with the fact that Bush has completely fucked up over the past 8 years, or that McCain’s economic policies don’t appeal to small government conservatives, or that McCain is a million times less charismatic than Obama. The republicans lost it due to “overreaction”.

Given the current financial crisis, it would have been a miracle if the result was even close.

[quote]Gael wrote:
abcd1234 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
well I will support the president unlike the left has in this current CIC’fs tenure.
My congrats to P.E. Obama.

I may take to blame him when it rains and the for anything else but I quite sure he is in a can’t miss sitch, taking all credit and diverting all blame to Dubs.
God Bless America.

This lowlife piece of shit will never have my support and will never be my president beyong formality of law. Too much blood and treasure has been spent keeping us free from scum like this.

Ridiculous. If ANYONE had written the same about Bush, they would be called unpatriotic.

This must be like getting stabbed to some of you.

You bring up a good example of a double standard. Back in 2004, Kerry supporters were called whiners for their reluctance to unite behind Bush for 4 more years. Those who felt disgusted that the man could be reelected were also looked down upon as sore losers or even unpatriotic entirely. Now, the majority of this board is bitching and moaning, offering the same hyperbolic sentiments liberals had this time four years ago. Obama hasn’t even done any thing as President and we have people here saying they will never support him in any capacity.

Even I, who supported neither Obama nor McCain, will give Obama the benefit of the doubt until I see exactly who comprises his cabinet and what policies/actions he pursues as commander in chief before I take any stance for or against him.

Exactly. Finally, the right wingers who hide behind the flag will be revealed as liars who don’t even swallow their own bullshit.

What happened to:

– “America: Love it or leave it.”
– “Dissent is unpatriotic.”
– “Stand behind the president, right or wrong.”

We all knew they were hypocrites from the beginning.
[/quote]

LOLOL…awesome and so true.

Get the fuck out of the country you anti-american neo-con pieces of shit!!!

The one thing I heard that gave me a small ray of hope was that Obama is going to use all new people for his cabinet and is also going to select from Democrats and Republicans. New as in no past cabinet members, I think.

V

Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:
well I will support the president unlike the left has in this current CIC’fs tenure.

I may take to blame him when it rains and the for anything else but I quite sure he is in a can’t miss sitch, taking all credit and diverting all blame to Dubs.
God Bless America.

This lowlife piece of shit will never have my support and will never be my president beyong formality of law. Too much blood and treasure has been spent keeping us free from scum like this.

Ridiculous. If ANYONE had written the same about Bush, they would be called unpatriotic.

[/quote]

He is my enemy. And yours. At least I hope. We will see soon enough. I never called any of the people who voted for the traitor John Kerry patriotic in the first place to question theirs when they didn’t support Bush. I didn’t support Bush when I voted for him or in 80% of what he did, but for vastly different reasons than them.

This country has lost all sight of what made it great and we now enter a new era which will see our constitution finally and formally floating along some curb in the next rainstorm.

Watching these brain dead college kids dancing and singing brings tears to my eyes.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

God Bless America.

He is my enemy. And yours. At least I hope. We will see soon enough. I never called any of the people who voted for the traitor John Kerry patriotic in the first place to question theirs when they didn’t support Bush. I didn’t support Bush when I voted for him or in 80% of what he did, but for vastly different reasons than them.

This country has lost all sight of what made it great and we now enter a new era which will see our constitution finally and formally floating along some curb in the next rainstorm.

Watching these brain dead college kids dancing and singing brings tears to my eyes.

[/quote]

How is he my enemy? He is my soon to be Commander in Chief and frankly, if you disagree with the way democracy works to the degree that you call a president an “enemy” you can remove yourself from OUR country.

He didn’t just slightly win this election. The majority of the American people voted for him which means you consider each of them your enemy as well.

What country do you plan on moving to?

<<< How is he my enemy? He is my soon to be Commander in Chief and frankly, if you disagree with the way democracy works to the degree that you call a president an “enemy” you can remove yourself from OUR country.

He didn’t just slightly win this election. The majority of the American people voted for him which means you consider each of them your enemy as well.

What country do you plan on moving to?[/quote]

50 pages of posts from the early thinkers of this country could be cited as defining what “American” means. He ain’t it. They could never have fathomed the notion that someone who views their constitution as an impediment to enacting national policy utterly antagonistic to everything they fought for would one day occupy it’s highest office.

You’re right, the people, who have forgotten what “American” is, have spoken to their desire to “fundamentally change” in Obama’s words, this nation into one unrecognizable to the principles that elevated it to the highest level of any in history. BTW, lawful fundamental change cannot happen by legislative fiat, but let’s not get hung up on what’s lawful.

He’s a childish, leftist, America hating enemy and a geo-political weakling. If when this is inevitably exposed once and for all he still enjoys their support then yes they are my enemies as well and I will be a man without a country. This was the only one I would ever want to participate in and it would effectively no longer be.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
<<< How is he my enemy? He is my soon to be Commander in Chief and frankly, if you disagree with the way democracy works to the degree that you call a president an “enemy” you can remove yourself from OUR country.

What country do you plan on moving to?

50 pages of posts from the early thinkers of this country could be cited as defining what “American” means. He ain’t it. They could never have fathomed the notion that someone who views their constitution as an impediment to enacting national policy utterly antagonistic to everything they fought for would one day occupy it’s highest office.

You’re right, the people, who have forgotten what “American” is, have spoken to their desire to “fundamentally change” in Obama’s words, this nation into one unrecognizable to the principles that elevated it to the highest level of any in history. BTW, lawful fundamental change cannot happen by legislative fiat, but let’s not get hung up on what’s lawful.

He’s a childish, leftist, America hating enemy and a geo-political weakling. If when this is inevitably exposed once and for all he still enjoys their support then yes they are my enemies as well and I will be a man without a country. This was the only one I would ever want to participate in and it would effectively no longer be. [/quote]

so I guess you’ll be moving to Colorado with HH. I love how Obama is taking the fall for things that were already fucked up…and he hasn’t even held office yet.

He want’s to play Community Organizer in Chief. He’s a hard left redistributionist. I don’t see him getting past one term.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

God Bless America.

This country has lost all sight of what made it great and we now enter a new era which will see our constitution finally and formally floating along some curb in the next rainstorm.[/quote]

What makes this country great is not a particular flavor of tax policy or a economic policy. It’s the fact that the people can elect new leaders, and the old ones will honor the will of the people and step down.

The only one who sees the constitution as a “barrier to national policy” is you. Obama is the next President, and you refuse to honor that. The fact that the people elected him? Details. A “formality.” Your words.

What a phony you are. You don’t believe in our republic, or in our constitution at all.

I wonder after 8 years of nothing but hate, vitriol, and venom coming from the left, where all that hatred and bitterness is going to go! I mean, when you really HATE something like the left hates EVERYTHING, you can’t just “let it go” after one night.

Do they keep blaming everything on Bush and the Republicans? Are they going to continue the condescension and haughtiness toward the “average American”?

I am also confused by the need for everyone to gloat about Obama’s win and try and rub it in everyones face, perhaps it is a way of channeling this hatred toward those that you feel “superior” toward.

One of my professors at school today was just ecstatic today. You would have thought that she had just won the lottery, she kept going on and on about how great this is, and how great Obama is, and how much Republicans suck and how they are evil, racist, etc… And I started thinking about why people care so much about this shit.

Every 4 years everyone get so wrapped up in electing a criminal, out of a pool of criminals, to lead the country and then pretend like they have something personally invested in it.

And all this talk about “You get out of MY country”… Everyone needs to stop that shit.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I wonder after 8 years of nothing but hate, vitriol, and venom coming from the left, where all that hatred and bitterness is going to go! I mean, when you really HATE something like the left hates EVERYTHING, you can’t just “let it go” after one night.

Do they keep blaming everything on Bush and the Republicans? Are they going to continue the condescension and haughtiness toward the “average American”?

I am also confused by the need for everyone to gloat about Obama’s win and try and rub it in everyones face, perhaps it is a way of channeling this hatred toward those that you feel “superior” toward.

One of my professors at school today was just ecstatic today. You would have thought that she had just won the lottery, she kept going on and on about how great this is, and how great Obama is, and how much Republicans suck and how they are evil, racist, etc… And I started thinking about why people care so much about this shit.

Every 4 years everyone get so wrapped up in electing a criminal, out of a pool of criminals, to lead the country and then pretend like they have something personally invested in it.

And all this talk about “You get out of MY country”… Everyone needs to stop that shit.[/quote]

you’re wannabe-racist-humor gibberish posts have confused you as to where the hate and vitriol is being channeled and directed to.

[quote]Gael wrote:
<<< What makes this country great is not a particular flavor of tax policy or a economic policy. It’s the fact that the people can elect new leaders, and the old ones will honor the will of the people and step down.

The only one who sees the constitution as a “barrier to national policy” is you. Obama is the next President, and you refuse to honor that. The fact that the people elected him? Details. A “formality.” Your words.

What a phony you are. You don’t believe in our republic, or in our constitution at all.
[/quote]

Wrong. What made this country great was a recognition of the God given rights, liberties AND responsibilities of self determination and private property enforced by the negative freedoms of very limited unintrusive government embodied in an elected representative republican form of democracy.

The ability to freely choose leaders presupposed that the population that followed would intuitively choose ones that would perpetuate those ideals. There is room in those ideals for debate and progress in the light of a changing world, but we “fundamentally change” them at our own peril the evidence of which abounds.

This man is an affront to the defining mindset of the giants that laid the foundation for what would in less than 150 years become the most successful, powerful and prosperous nation in the history of the world. The citizens who subscribe to his world view by definition reject the one that fueled our ascent.

Say and believe whatever you want, but once again, history will tell the tale.

I’ll be right over to help you pack. In fact, the one-way ticket is on me!

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Gael wrote:
<<< What makes this country great is not a particular flavor of tax policy or a economic policy. It’s the fact that the people can elect new leaders, and the old ones will honor the will of the people and step down.

Wrong. What made this country great was a recognition of the God given rights, liberties AND responsibilities of self determination and private property enforced by the negative freedoms of very limited unintrusive government embodied in an elected representative republican form of democracy.

The ability to freely choose leaders presupposed that the population that followed would intuitively choose ones that would perpetuate those ideals. There is room in those ideals for debate and progress in the light of a changing world, but we “fundamentally change” them at our own peril the evidence of which abounds.

This man is an affront to the defining mindset of the giants that laid the foundation for what would in less than 150 years become the most successful, powerful and prosperous nation in the history of the world. The citizens who subscribe to his world view by definition reject the one that fueled our ascent.

Say and believe whatever you want, but once again, history will tell the tale.[/quote]

Umm…that America was long gone…do you have mirrors in your house?

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
<<<>>>

Umm…that America was long gone…[/quote]

Indeed

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
do you have mirrors in your house?[/quote]

?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
<<<>>>

Umm…that America was long gone…

Indeed

Big_Boss wrote:
do you have mirrors in your house?

?[/quote]

we only have ourselves to look at for blame…no matter who is in office…we should speak up more often than every 4 years. Obama is not the end of anything.