T Nation

Four Years of the Donkey

It’s going to be a “Kick Ass” four years.

They may get a “Kick Ass” filibuster free senate as well.

A total democrate “Kick Ass” campaign, who would have guessed.

Let the whining commence!

The joke is on you and we will have the last laugh though it certainly won’t be funny.

Honestly, how much damage do you think can be done in 2 years? Because that’s all they’ll get if they screw this up.

[quote]BabyBuster wrote:
Honestly, how much damage do you think can be done in 2 years? Because that’s all they’ll get if they screw this up.[/quote]

No. I think we’ve proven over the last decade that even the dumbest, most incompetent administration can last eight years regardless of how damaging their actions are to the country.

[quote]Noodle_Arms wrote:
BabyBuster wrote:
Honestly, how much damage do you think can be done in 2 years? Because that’s all they’ll get if they screw this up.

No. I think we’ve proven over the last decade that even the dumbest, most incompetent administration can last eight years regardless of how damaging their actions are to the country.[/quote]

Bill Clinton?

[quote]Noodle_Arms wrote:
BabyBuster wrote:

No. I think we’ve proven over the last decade that even the dumbest, most incompetent administration can last eight years regardless of how damaging their actions are to the country.[/quote]

Touche.

All my american friends said they would of voted for Ron Paul

[quote]ab_power wrote:
All my american friends said they would of voted for Ron Paul[/quote]

I did! weeeeeeee…

well I will support the president unlike the left has in this current CIC’fs tenure.
My congrats to P.E. Obama.

I may take to blame him when it rains and the for anything else but I quite sure he is in a can’t miss sitch, taking all credit and diverting all blame to Dubs.
God Bless America.

Will there be rioting tonight in celebration?

at least i still have my right hand.

KYPD

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
well I will support the president unlike the left has in this current CIC’fs tenure.

I may take to blame him when it rains and the for anything else but I quite sure he is in a can’t miss sitch, taking all credit and diverting all blame to Dubs.
God Bless America. [/quote]

This lowlife piece of shit will never have my support and will never be my president beyong formality of law. Too much blood and treasure has been spent keeping us free from scum like this.

Yes, and the Democrats elect 3 Supreme Court Justices with a can’t lose congress. Hopefully the Republicans will learn something from this. McCain wasted what could have been a perfectly good campaign. I guess America is more interested in the economy then in Rev. Wright and robo-calls.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

God Bless America.

This lowlife piece of shit will never have my support and will never be my president beyong formality of law. Too much blood and treasure has been spent keeping us free from scum like this.[/quote]

Ridiculous. If ANYONE had written the same about Bush, they would be called unpatriotic.

This must be like getting stabbed to some of you.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

God Bless America.

This lowlife piece of shit will never have my support and will never be my president beyong formality of law. Too much blood and treasure has been spent keeping us free from scum like this.

Ridiculous. If ANYONE had written the same about Bush, they would be called unpatriotic.

[/quote]
You bring up a good example of a double standard. Back in 2004, Kerry supporters were called whiners for their reluctance to unite behind Bush for 4 more years. Those who felt disgusted that the man could be reelected were also looked down upon as sore losers or even unpatriotic entirely. Now, the majority of this board is bitching and moaning, offering the same hyperbolic sentiments liberals had this time four years ago. Obama hasn’t even done any thing as President and we have people here saying they will never support him in any capacity.

Even I, who supported neither Obama nor McCain, will give Obama the benefit of the doubt until I see exactly who comprises his cabinet and what policies/actions he pursues as commander in chief before I take any stance for or against him.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

God Bless America.

This lowlife piece of shit will never have my support and will never be my president beyong formality of law. Too much blood and treasure has been spent keeping us free from scum like this.[/quote]

Too much blood and treasure was spent making this day possible.

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
jp_dubya wrote:

God Bless America.

You bring up a good example of a double standard. Back in 2004, Kerry supporters were called whiners for their reluctance to unite behind Bush for 4 more years. Those who felt disgusted that the man could be reelected were also looked down upon as sore losers or even unpatriotic entirely. Now, the majority of this board is bitching and moaning, offering the same hyperbolic sentiments liberals had this time four years ago. Obama hasn’t even done any thing as President and we have people here saying they will never support him in any capacity.

Even I, who supported neither Obama nor McCain, will give Obama the benefit of the doubt until I see exactly who comprises his cabinet and what policies/actions he pursues as commander in chief before I take any stance for or against him.
[/quote]

Exactly. Finally, the right wingers who hide behind the flag will be revealed as liars who don’t even swallow their own bullshit.

What happened to:

– “America: Love it or leave it.”
– “Dissent is unpatriotic.”
– “Stand behind the president, right or wrong.”

We all knew they were hypocrites from the beginning.

[quote]Gael wrote:

Exactly. Finally, the right wingers who hide behind the flag will be revealed as liars who don’t even swallow their own bullshit.

What happened to:

We all knew they were hypocrites from the beginning.
[/quote]

+1

[quote]Gael wrote:

What happened to:

I knew they were hypocrites all along.[/quote]

It was all bullshit from the start. This wasn’t a slim marginal win. Apparently most of America recognized this bullshit this time.

What lost this election for republicans was the overreaction. Hell, this entire board had been filled with exaggerated claims and basic hate threads for several months to the point that many simply quit posting here…and they are now surprised that it didn’t work out?