T Nation

Four Month Break (Need to Get Back)

My “short break” from training has turned into four months. I gotta get my fat ass back in the gym.

So take your fat ass to the gym.

[quote]travis7 wrote:
My “short break” from training has turned into four months. I gotta get my fat ass back in the gym.[/quote]

No offense, but who are you kidding? You wrote this in July:

[quote]travis7 wrote:
I’ve been reading T-Nation for a year or so but just joined today. Ready to get in shape. A lot of you probably share my story…sports kept me in shape during high school and PT kept me in shape while in the military. Got out and sat on the couch for the last 5 years. Now I’m a fat bastard. I still have a copy of my PT routine that I’m going to start doing.

It’ll probably take me a good year to get back to the level I was on but I have to do something. My Dad just had heart surgery so that put a scare into me that I need to start taking care of myself now while I’m still only 28. The benefits will come in handy when I’m in my 50’s. And ass, I don’t pull the kind of ass I use to. Miss having grade A tush. Anyways, I’ll be around. Later[/quote]

That means, basically, you never really got started.

What a memory the Prof has. I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast. That is, if I had breakfast.

It must be true. The memory is always the second thing to go with age.

Posts like that are so stupids, If you really need to get back to the gym, stop posting useless shits on the internet get into it.

I need to clean my room. That’s all. End of post.