T Nation

Four Minutes to TOTALFitness!

http://www.fastexercise.com/

Forget selling $20.00 Ab stimulators to folks, you gotta convince them to buy one of these from you, if you really want to make the big bucks!!

Doesn’t everyone have one of these by now?

This was mentioned in the article on the Tabata method, by Dan John. Give it a try if you haven’t. A hell of a lot cheaper then the machine.

You mean I have to work out for four whole minutes? Can’t I just take a pill or strap on some machine to use while watching TV on the couch?

Jesus, that thing looks like a damned medieval torture device… I’ll stick with my 2 hour workouts, thanks :slight_smile:

I just don’t get it. C’mon, do the freakin’ Tabata method 4 minutes a day. Tabata everything, pushups, pullups, even dang jumping jacks, squats, lunges… then you’ll see results in your fat loss.

What ever happened to working hard?

Sly Stallone supposedly owns two of those stupid things. Rich people buy the dumbest shit just because they can.

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
Sly Stallone supposedly owns two of those stupid things. Rich people buy the dumbest shit just because they can.
[/quote]

I don’t know why people keep jocking Stallone. He’s always been small - cut, but small, and the word is he juices to get that ripped. Which is fine, I guess, but not as hardcore as doing it natural - considering he’s not even that big.

anyway - I though Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV smoked his ass physique-wise.

[quote]Hot AZ wrote:
I just don’t get it. C’mon, do the freakin’ Tabata method 4 minutes a day. Tabata everything, pushups, pullups, even dang jumping jacks, squats, lunges… then you’ll see results in your fat loss.

What ever happened to working hard?[/quote]

You don’t have to work hard or eat right to be in shape… that’s so old school.

:wink:

That thing reminds me of that circular transportation device that Mr. Garrison created on South Park “it’s better than dealing with the airlines”.

I wonder where all those pipes go?

Man I can’t believe they’ve been finding idiots to buy these for the last fifteen years! I can understand someone forking over one hundred or so bucks for an ab-whatever but fourteen thousand?

Fourteen thousand can probably get you four minutes of lipo ;]