Four Loko Banned

So silly to ban it.

Guess I can’t have red bull and vodka anymore either? Oh noezz

Its alcohol content + caffeine + being a fad is the reason. They’re banning it basically because throughout the country in areas near colleges / high schools Dr’s are reporting tons of cases of people who can’t handle booze trying to drink 3+ of these ending up in the hospital and the media swarms on it. Drinking a can of it is like drinking a bottle of wine … + tons of caffeine

Ridiculous. I will be glad when we stop trying to regulate self restraint.

If dumb people want to kill themselves, let them.

There is way too much traffic on the freeway as it is.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

There is way too much traffic on the freeway as it is.[/quote]

i would go to a loko party with the prof

All you need to do is take caffeine pills with the reformulated Four Loko.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

There is way too much traffic on the freeway as it is.[/quote]

i would go to a loko party with the prof[/quote]

I’m in.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
If these are banned so should twinkies. Fat ass people are killing healthcare which affects us all. If you wanna drink yourself to death be my guest. If you go crazy with these drinks you will prolly do the same with another product.

You can’t make people be responsible. You can punish them by making them be accountable. Pay for your own healthcare, drink yourself to death-too bad, too fat to walk- fine crawl til you lose the weight. [/quote]

I couldn’t agree more. I would love it if health care providers could discriminate, because people like us would be rewarded for the healthy lifestyles we lead.

I WANT A HEALTH CARE SYSTEM THAT DISCRIMINATES.

[quote]byukid wrote:
The single stupidest person i’ve ever met (it was on my mission) was drinking those, and by the time i finished talking to him he had downed his fifth.

he was 19.

go figure.[/quote]

5?! I doubt that.

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
The single stupidest person i’ve ever met (it was on my mission) was drinking those, and by the time i finished talking to him he had downed his fifth.

he was 19.

go figure.[/quote]

5?! I doubt that. [/quote]

He claimed to have downed one shortly before talking to us, was talking to us and finished off four. We talked to him for about two hours. So minimum four.

LOL at “Getting drunk cheaply at 3$ a can”

Just bought a couple bottles of vermouth at 1.29 per fifth…

New Year’s eve, HURR I COME!!

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

he was 19.

go figure.[/quote]

He claimed to have downed one shortly before talking to us, was talking to us and finished off four. We talked to him for about two hours. So minimum four.
[/quote]

^Talking to a meth-freak for 2 hours, trying to convert him. Now who is the stupid one in this story?

Answer: Mormon Jesus!

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

[quote]Liv92 wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

he was 19.

go figure.[/quote]

[/quote]

^Talking to a meth-freak for 2 hours, trying to convert him. Now who is the stupid one in this story?

Answer: Mormon Jesus!

[/quote]

Though the original video is plagued with half-truths and lies, that was hilarious.

We weren’t trying to convert him, he just had a lot of questions about who we were and he found it absolutely fascinating that we had never smoked or drank and were older than him.

Anyways I only got trashed off these things once. I felt like complete shit the next day. My one friend had been getting trashed off them the whole summer (2-3 times a week!) Now he tells me he has chronic heart burn.

We have the same shit going on over in Scotland with a drink called Buckfast.

A tonic wine that is so thick that you can feel it coating your throat for a few hours after taking a slug.

Also has more Caffiene in it than Red Bull.

So many MPs try to ban the shit cos it drives kids buck wild.

They usually combine it with Valium.

They then end up waking up in a police cell the next morning.

Usually for murdering their best mate or some equally decrepid shit.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
We have the same shit going on over in Scotland with a drink called Buckfast.

A tonic wine that is so thick that you can feel it coating your throat for a few hours after taking a slug.

Also has more Caffiene in it than Red Bull.

So many MPs try to ban the shit cos it drives kids buck wild.

They usually combine it with Valium.

They then end up waking up in a police cell the next morning.

Usually for murdering their best mate or some equally decrepid shit.[/quote]

Tommy Smyth with a “Y…” Oh wait…he’s Irish.

Four loko is bullshit it tastes like wine coolers in a tall can. After drinking a combined total of about 10 of them over this past summer I am happily going back to just drinking Jager to get drunk.

[quote]dnlcdstn wrote:
If these are banned so should twinkies. Fat ass people are killing healthcare which affects us all. If you wanna drink yourself to death be my guest. If you go crazy with these drinks you will prolly do the same with another product.

You can’t make people be responsible. You can punish them by making them be accountable. Pay for your own healthcare, drink yourself to death-too bad, too fat to walk- fine crawl til you lose the weight. [/quote]

absotively - I’m just against GOVT meddling and sticking its dick where it doesn’t belong. Stupid motherfuckers have nothing else to worry about?

I just don’t understand the dickheads who always can find some justification for the govt’s stupid actions. “But college kids will die because they’re so stupid they’ll overdose on them.”

Like Dennis Miller said, you make recreational drugs illegal and people will be out on their front lawns twirling around until they get dizzy enough to see god.

Four Loko tastes like someone pissed on a Jolly Rancher.