Found This Deadlift Video Funny

I found this funny hahaha 315 DL - YouTube

Not funny, you’re a douchbag.

ouch that hurts, not too bad though. terrible form!

Same thing happened to my friend, scarier tho, it was conventional with 405lb, first i was like oh shit, everyone in the gym came to check on him, once he was alright, everyone started, laughing…

He seems to have a lot of accidents tho, he also was doing lunges and hen he was steping back to reset he sliped and fell back, didint let go of the weight, so it crushed him, scary shit though, i only do DB lunges now, im scared…lol.

Whats so funny ?

Thats a chick deading 315, and she got that shit up pretty smooth too.

She just got a little light headed at the top and rocked back on her heels.

Ive done it several times and had to drop the weight.

This thread should be called —> “Impressive Lift”

A female pulling 315 . . .

I’m in love.

Losing your balance is pretty common doing sumo.

I think this chick is from this site, she had a link from here to that video and to the one where she lifted it successfully.
She is obviously a good sport putting it up.
You are a dick for giving her shit about it, hope she comes after you :slight_smile:
nice lift, we all do shit that makes us look clumsy sometimes.

Yeah…shes definitely a member here.

[quote]Doyle wrote:
I think this chick is from this site, she had a link from here to that video and to the one where she lifted it successfully.
She is obviously a good sport putting it up.
You are a dick for giving her shit about it, hope she comes after you :slight_smile:
nice lift, we all do shit that makes us look clumsy sometimes.[/quote]

Bull shit, you dont put a vid like that up if you don’t want people having a good laugh at it. Its all in good fun I am sure, as it does happen to a lot of people, and I doubt she’d be pissed at someone laughing at it.

What’s even funnier is that you guys are creating double standards and treating this girl differently because she’s a girl, which is the opposite of your intentions. If it was a 16 yr old male who got all riled up before hand everyone on this site would have a comment for it.

[quote]Tags wrote:

Bull shit, you dont put a vid like that up if you don’t want people having a good laugh at it. [/quote]

I did laugh whe I first saw it, thats why i said she was a good sport for putting it up, its diferent when someone puts up a vid of THEMSELF doing something stupid though.

The vibe I got off your post though was “look at this stupid girl, she thinks she can lift 315 but she can’t”
Obviously thats not how you intended it but thats the way it came accross.

Want to see something funny?

Check out the dude doing squats on the smith machine in the background.

Much credit where credit is due to the lady.

474 pound one handed deadlift.

Apparently his right arm is injured and he has to work out without it.

Very impressive.

Alright that video with the girl was fuckin HILARIOUS. I watched it probably 15-20 times non-stop laughing. I don’t think she cared it happened to her, and plus it was a good lift, and she gave everyone somethin to laugh about. I’m sure it’s more common.No disrespect at all, but fuck was it funny. And then the other vid with the guy squatting with no hands was the cherry on top. :slight_smile:

“fuck.”

was my exact same expression when I fell over backwards too

She is a member here and strong as crap. She recently pulled and squatted 350. She posted that video herself on her log and gave us all a good laugh. Not only strong but has one of the best senses of humour of anyone here :slight_smile:

[quote]BigMike wrote:

That dude looks pretty pissed about that too. Poor bastard.

Is it pushmepullme? The only thing funny about it was her reaction and the wry grin on her face when she said it.

haha didnt post it to be a douschebag. and i do give her props thats a good lift for a chick. she had other videos of good lifts which were sweet. and yeah everyone makes mistakes and its funny when we do haha