Found Some Expired BETA-7

Question for anyone that knows…
I found 2 unopened bottles of BETA-7 and a couple bottles of creatine in my closet that expired on 7-08. Are they still good, about how long before they start losing potency? Felt like Christmas when I found them, until I saw the expiration date.lol

I doubt it matters for those supplements. There’s a requirement to put an expiration date on things like vitamins, OTC drugs, etc. I believe the date is really the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency. It doesn’t necessarily mean the supplement has gone ‘bad’ or it won’t work anymore. In many cases, the date is very conservative.

I don’t you’ll have an issue using them.

Merry Christmas.

they’ll kill you, mail them to me at your expense and I will “dispose” of them :smiley:

Has BETA-7 been out that long? I must be getting old.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I doubt it matters for those supplements. There’s a requirement to put an expiration date on things like vitamins, OTC drugs, etc. I believe the date is really the date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency.

It doesn’t necessarily mean the supplement has gone ‘bad’ or it won’t work anymore. In many cases, the date is very conservative.

I don’t you’ll have an issue using them.

Merry Christmas.

[/quote]

thanks, thats what i was figuring.