Found Out I’ve Used Underdosed Gear for All of My Cycles

This is true. I’ve seen wildly ranging levels from individual to individual. Hell 140mg puts me at 1400. Never measured my levels above that dose but I could imagine they would be very high during a blast.

Exactly.

Im currently on 500mg of test + 500MG of Deca, literally 0 side effects aside from estrogen related, it actually feels like I’m not even on gear at all, but I know it works because It’s obvious gains and strength wise.

The gear is a 100% correctly dosed on the dot, they’re lab tested, a little over sometimes.

So gear can be potent and good, and you might not even feel it.

Unless you’re taking Tren and you don’t feel anything, then yeah it is probbaly underdosed lol.

Thought I’d give an update here. So I now know 100 percent I have not been on a proper cycle. It’s been all the diet and training and POSSIBLY some trt related dose of test( I’m just going to give the assumption that maybe the old gear was dosed atleast half of what it should have been ?)

But anyways I started on 500 test a week, NPP, and dbol. The other two cycle I ran my strength never really jumped up. It slowly went up but not much tbh, my muscles felt a bit different, but I always just assumed I wasn’t very responsive to AAS. Well boy was I wrong, on this new cycle and my strength has sky rocketed. Size increase is very noticeable. I’ve completely shattered bench PR, Deadlift PR, and leg press and reverse hack squat pRs(can’t squat because of back issues). Diet is on point training on point. Can’t wait to see the final outcome💪

you should ask to see a photo of him then. maybe zeek is 5’2" and 110lbs.

Well, we had an 6’4" 260 lb endo on here that turned out to be shorter and smaller, and of not nearly as much importance not actually an endo.

2 Likes

I’m 6’7" and 310lbs BTW. I’m also a gynecologist so I know how to handle all you pussies… LMAO

:joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

also had a pic of his fucking crotch as an avatar

3 Likes

I remember him but I missed this drama… can anyone fill me in? He wasn’t actually n endo? LMAO

He was a con artist

The thread should still exist… “physiologik is a fraud” was the name if I remember correctly, worth the laugh

Agree with some of the above posts, total test levels are user dependent, the only way to know if gear is under or over dosed is to get lab tests in the actual gear itself.

My first cycle I did earlier this year, got 2185 total T on 250mg test e a week, no other compounds ran.

Looks like it’s not up anymore :frowning:

You can still find it if you look hard enough

Probably delisted because it doxxed the guy… Or because made T-nation look bad… Probably the first reason. He might’ve been a collosal piece of shit, but doxxing is generally against forum policy.