[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:
Condoms end life, they just end it earlier.[/quote]

o_O[/quote]

Hence why the church tells aids stricken populations not to use them.[/quote]

Whut???

The church(s) have their issues, but that has nothing to do with that ridiculous post I quoted. [/quote]

Why do you think they oppose condoms, they argue it is murdering a child before conception, which is as true as saying aborting a bunch of cells is murder. If one is, so is the other, otherwise there is no moral consistency.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Troll.

Now way this isn’t.

Too obvious. [/quote]

Seriously dude I am not trolling. However if you choose to jump to that conclusion I see no reason for you to then come into the thread and post things.

I came to post about something I can not talk about to people and doing so online lets me discuss it.

Having unprotected sex as a rule, not considering the implications.

You should keep this baby as a testament to your shared stupidity.

I’m with CB on this. Obvious troll is obvious.

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

o_O[/quote]

Whut???

The church(s) have their issues, but that has nothing to do with that ridiculous post I quoted. [/quote]

Why do you think they oppose condoms, they argue it is murdering a child before conception, which is as true as saying aborting a bunch of cells is murder. If one is, so is the other, otherwise there is no moral consistency.[/quote]

First I need to say that I really dislike the Catholic church so this isn’t misconstrued. But the Catholics don’t preach no condoms for extramarital sex, they teach no extramarital sex. If the people in those countries listened to and obeyed the teachings of the catholic church, there would be no more aids and no need for any abortion.

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If you don’t want one, while the hell would you create a baby?

Evil.[/quote]
Because I have no moral constructs concerning the sanctity of life, thus I don’t mind getting rid of a fetus.

Um, no, scientifically false. Human life factually begins at conception.

But if that’s really how you feel, you could just shoot your girlfriend. Problem solved.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

o_O[/quote]

Whut???

Why do you think they oppose condoms, they argue it is murdering a child before conception, which is as true as saying aborting a bunch of cells is murder. If one is, so is the other, otherwise there is no moral consistency.[/quote]

First I need to say that I really dislike the Catholic church so this isn’t misconstrued. But the Catholics don’t preach no condoms for extramarital sex, they teach no extramarital sex. If the people in those countries listened to and obeyed the teachings of the catholic church, there would be no more aids and no need for any abortion.[/quote]

John Chrysostom, Jerome, Clement of Alexandria, Hippolytus of Rome, Augustine of Hippo, almost every major religious figure has condemned contraception as murder, questions of sex outside marriage are not made, all contraception is an act of murder, whether the child’s parents are married or not has no bearing on if the child should be “murdered” as they put it.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Evil.[/quote]
Because I have no moral constructs concerning the sanctity of life, thus I don’t mind getting rid of a fetus.

Um, no, scientifically false. Human life factually begins at conception.

But if that’s really how you feel, you could just shoot your girlfriend. Problem solved.[/quote]

This is just silly. sperm is a living organism, if it was not shot into a condom it would lead to contraception. That distinction is just skirting around the fact that contraception ends life and is morally equal to abortion.

[quote]Normsky wrote:

Troll.

Now way this isn’t.

Too obvious. [/quote]

Seriously dude I am not trolling. However if you choose to jump to that conclusion I see no reason for you to then come into the thread and post things.

I came to post about something I can not talk about to people and doing so online lets me discuss it. [/quote]

No.

This is likely not your first account here. Between the combo “bash religion/abortion is awesome” shit show thread this will be, the “I’m super awesome sexy man my chick squirts all night” to the SJW bullshit you tried in PWI… There is zero way you are sincere here.

The only other option is you did zero lurking before coming over from tumblr

[quote]tsantos wrote:

I’m with CB on this. Obvious troll is obvious.[/quote]

Why is it stupid, if we ever had a baby we could just have an abortion. Jesus so many people trying to cram their dumb moral theories rather than actually being adults who are nice to people despite the possibility of being able to be jerks on the internet anonymously.

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

Why is it stupid, if we ever had a baby we could just have an abortion. Jesus so many people trying to cram their dumb moral theories rather than actually being adults who are nice to people despite the possibility of being able to be jerks on the internet anonymously.[/quote]

Advocates slicing up babies and vacuuming them out of the womb, then complains people aren’t “nice” and are “jerks” on the internet.

lmao

[quote]Normsky wrote:

Troll.

Now way this isn’t.

Too obvious. [/quote]

I came to post about something I can not talk about to people and doing so online lets me discuss it. [/quote]

No.

This is likely not your first account here. Between the combo “bash religion/abortion is awesome” shit show thread this will be, the “I’m super awesome sexy man my chick squirts all night” to the SJW bullshit you tried in PWI… There is zero way you are sincere here.

The only other option is you did zero lurking before coming over from tumblr[/quote]

Yes me and my girlfriend have a healthy sex life and I am comptetent enough to make her cum and yes she is a squirter, why is it impossible that I then got her pregnant?

Some of the posters on here are like the assholes at Gawker, they demonise anyone who is conservative, on here if you express sexual confidence, are not right wing and are openly okay with abortion get ready for a bunch of grown men to just spam you and scream troll.

Rather than moaning someone made a thread that will result in christians moaning, why not moan about christians coming into threads and preaching their religion and just be civil and a nice person

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

Why is it stupid, if we ever had a baby we could just have an abortion. Jesus so many people trying to cram their dumb moral theories rather than actually being adults who are nice to people despite the possibility of being able to be jerks on the internet anonymously.[/quote]

I am sorry you are in the situation you are in.

Have you considered a third way? A lot of wonderful families cannot have children. Have you to thought about adoption?

Your baby could be a tremendous blessing for a couple.

Heck, I don’t know you, and have 8 daughters and need another kid like I need a hole in my head, but Mrs. J and I would adopt your child in a second. Dead serious.

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

Advocates slicing up babies and vacuuming them out of the womb, then complains people aren’t “nice” and are “jerks” on the internet.

lmao[/quote]

You don’t slice up babies during an abortion, you either have an injection or a pill depending which method you choose.

[quote]Normsky wrote:
You don’t slice up babies during an abortion, you either have an injection or a pill depending which method you choose.
[/quote]

Depends on the trimester the woman is in when she chooses to have an abortion.

There’s a reason why most people outside of hardcore abortion right activists balk at the idea of a third trimester abortion, and why most abortion laws don’t allow it after the first trimester (IIRC).

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:
[/quote]

There’s a reason why most people outside of hardcore abortion right activists balk at the idea of a third trimester abortion, and why most abortion laws don’t allow it after the first trimester (IIRC).[/quote]

Exactly, as I stated earlier I support abortion up to the point where a fetus develops to the point it can live independently outside the womb. Once the need for a parasitical relationship between the fetus and carrier to survive is over it has achieved bodily autonomy.

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Evil.[/quote]

Interesting logic but she can’t just go in and abort the thing every time she gets pregnant.

You should get her neutered if this is how she truly feels but be prepared for her to say no and what it implies[/quote]

To be honest I see no problem with using abortion as a form of contraception from a moral point of view [/quote]

Whaaaaaaat?

Oh hey, my girlfriend also got pregnant, and we also have no moral problems with aborting a fetus. I’m not trolling, just trying to make conversation. Please, let’s not argue about any social constructs regarding the morality of abortion, which again, we have none of. Just trying to make conversation

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

I am sorry you are in the situation you are in.

Have you considered a third way? A lot of wonderful families cannot have children. Have you to thought about adoption?

Your baby could be a tremendous blessing for a couple.

Heck, I don’t know you, and have 8 daughters and need another kid like I need a hole in my head, but Mrs. J and I would adopt your child in a second. Dead serious.
[/quote]

JB, I thought Mrs. J was a bit of a youngster. Did she have priors? Ages?
Just tell me to fuck off if I’m being too nosey. lol

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:
[/quote]

There’s a reason why most people outside of hardcore abortion right activists balk at the idea of a third trimester abortion, and why most abortion laws don’t allow it after the first trimester (IIRC).[/quote]

Exactly, as I stated earlier I support abortion up to the point where a fetus develops to the point it can live independently outside the womb. Once the need for a parasitical relationship between the fetus and carrier to survive is over it has achieved bodily autonomy.

[/quote]

You seem pretty cold about this but since your asking, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. I’ll also give the benefit about it not being a troll job but I am suspicious like the others.

When I was your age I was all for the abortion option. Now I think it’s very wrong. You and your girlfriend might want to consider how you will feel in a few years. I know that’s hard to know what you will think in the future but it’s something to consider. Your future self can be a real bear to have to live with.