T Nation

Found Out GF Is Pregnant Last Night


#1

She rang me up at night saying she had taken 3 tests and was sure. She definitely does not want kids, she had an abusive home life as a kid and it has completely soured her against having children.

I told her whatever she want to do I would support her decision. She was adamant she did not want it. Neither of us are religious so there was no moral ambiguity in it for us.

I am just surprised how I did not freak out at all, it felt almost natural even though we have only been together less than two years and are both 22. She has made me promise not to tell anyone so I figured why not post on here and get to talk about it, feels weird not telling anyone at all and keeping it just in my head.


#2

Can she not squirt as well if you guys don’t use contraception?


#3

Congratulations?


#4

[quote]twojarslave wrote:
Congratulations?[/quote]

o_O


#5

If you don’t want one, while the hell would you create a baby?

Evil.


#6

So, babies and puppies?

What do you want? Sure, she has the ultimate say, but I’m sure you have an opinion and she should/could take that into consideration.


#7

[quote]csulli wrote:
Can she not squirt as well if you guys don’t use contraception?[/quote]
Dude back is looking good


#8

Pregnant?

how the hell did this happen???


#9

What state are you in?


#10

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
Can she not squirt as well if you guys don’t use contraception?[/quote]
Dude back is looking good [/quote]

yeah… - that ain’t homo a’tall~


#11

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
Can she not squirt as well if you guys don’t use contraception?[/quote]
Dude back is looking good [/quote]

Ya it is JELLLllllllyyyyyyY


#12

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
So, babies and puppies?

What do you want? Sure, she has the ultimate say, but I’m sure you have an opinion and she should/could take that into consideration.[/quote]

I don’t mind what choice she makes, if she keeps it great I will need to find a real way to provide, if not I have a girlfriend I love and things stay great.

She did I ask me what I wanted to do but to be honest I think she should be making the decision, she will be carrying it and giving birth, not me.


#13

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If you don’t want one, while the hell would you create a baby?

Evil.[/quote]
Because I have no moral constructs concerning the sanctity of life, thus I don’t mind getting rid of a fetus.

Condoms end life, they just end it earlier.


#14

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
So, babies and puppies?

What do you want? Sure, she has the ultimate say, but I’m sure you have an opinion and she should/could take that into consideration.[/quote]

I don’t mind what choice she makes, if she keeps it great I will need to find a real way to provide, if not I have a girlfriend I love and things stay great.

She did I ask me what I wanted to do but to be honest I think she should be making the decision, she will be carrying it and giving birth, not me.[/quote]

You say you are not religious, but do you have any feelings about abortion?
Never mind, just saw your post above.


#15

[quote]Normsky wrote:
Condoms end life, they just end it earlier.[/quote]

o_O


#16

[quote]aeyogi wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
So, babies and puppies?

What do you want? Sure, she has the ultimate say, but I’m sure you have an opinion and she should/could take that into consideration.[/quote]

I don’t mind what choice she makes, if she keeps it great I will need to find a real way to provide, if not I have a girlfriend I love and things stay great.

She did I ask me what I wanted to do but to be honest I think she should be making the decision, she will be carrying it and giving birth, not me.[/quote]

You say you are not religious, but do you have any feelings about abortion?
Never mind, just saw your post above.[/quote]

No I do not find the moral arguments against abortion compelling, I only have issues with abortion when the child is late enough to potentially survive outside the womb


#17

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If you don’t want one, while the hell would you create a baby?

Evil.[/quote]
Because I have no moral constructs concerning the sanctity of life, thus I don’t mind getting rid of a fetus.

Condoms end life, they just end it earlier.[/quote]

Interesting logic but she can’t just go in and abort the thing every time she gets pregnant.

You should get her neutered if this is how she truly feels but be prepared for her to say no and what it implies


#18

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:
Condoms end life, they just end it earlier.[/quote]

o_O[/quote]

Hence why the church tells aids stricken populations not to use them.


#19

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:
Condoms end life, they just end it earlier.[/quote]

o_O[/quote]

Hence why the church tells aids stricken populations not to use them.[/quote]

Whut???

The church(s) have their issues, but that has nothing to do with that ridiculous post I quoted.


#20

[quote]tsantos wrote:

[quote]Normsky wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
If you don’t want one, while the hell would you create a baby?

Evil.[/quote]
Because I have no moral constructs concerning the sanctity of life, thus I don’t mind getting rid of a fetus.

Condoms end life, they just end it earlier.[/quote]

Interesting logic but she can’t just go in and abort the thing every time she gets pregnant.

You should get her neutered if this is how she truly feels but be prepared for her to say no and what it implies[/quote]

To be honest I see no problem with using abortion as a form of contraception from a moral point of view, however obviously getting pregnant and the mental, physical and emotional toll it can have on a woman is probably best not overdone.

We are going to have to start using some form of contraception, condoms are out because they ruin sex, She has mentioned getting an implant like her sister, which seems a good solution.