Found Old MAG-10, 4-AD-EC. Any Use?

Cleaning out closet found several bottles of the original MAG-10 and 4-AD-EC that Biotest produced “back in the day”. I think they were purchased in 2005 or thereabouts. I’m just wondering if anybody’s used old PHs like this that are likely way past use-by date, and whether it’s even worthwhile trying. Maybe triple the dose or something? Or, should I just stop thinking about the money I wasted and throw them in the trash?
Thanks for any insight.
SRS

[quote]SRS wrote:
Cleaning out closet found several bottles of the original MAG-10 and 4-AD-EC that Biotest produced “back in the day”. I think they were purchased in 2005 or thereabouts. I’m just wondering if anybody’s used old PHs like this that are likely way past use-by date, and whether it’s even worthwhile trying. Maybe triple the dose or something? Or, should I just stop thinking about the money I wasted and throw them in the trash?
Thanks for any insight.
SRS[/quote]

As someone who has absolutely no idea of what he’s talking about I say just try 'em at the normal dose.

[quote]SRS wrote:
Thanks for any insight.
SRS[/quote]

Being so concerned with an expiration date on a steroid is retarded, you maybe lost 3-5% efficacy on any one pill. Just shut up and use them…or mail them to me!

Yah, well like any diligent poster I searched the topic first, found one thread where the guy said he’d frozen his stash, only to defrost, use and get absolutely no results. My stuff was just sitting at room temperature for 4-5 years. I’m guessing someone out there must have been in the same boat, considering how much of the stuff was sold back then.

I wish I could clean out my closet and find some really k0ol stuff like that…

I’ll buy one.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
I’ll buy one.[/quote]

sure why not. i never got to check out the stuff, i’d be intersted in picking some up from you.

ask Bill Roberts, he’d know

[quote]SRS wrote:
Thanks for any insight.
SRS[/quote]

Dibs?

No good, DEFINITLY no good! Please contact me as to recieve my mailing address for proper disposal. Thanx James in So.Cal.

how do you lose track of those for all these years? tsk tsk.

my 2 bottles of MAG-10 Legacy are nice and frozen in the freezer :wink:

funny cause i just cleaned out my cabinet and found some ultimate orange.

If the capsules I certainly expect they should still be good, even if stored at room temperature all this time.

In a freezer they should last very, very many years.

The stuff is illegal now, I see no reason not to use real AAS if you are willing to use PH’s.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
The stuff is illegal now, I see no reason not to use real AAS if you are willing to use PH’s.[/quote]

I can think of a few reasons…

Purity
Price
Possession… :wink:

nice find man.

give it a shot. or i’ll take whatever RSGZ doesn’t take!

Would this idea of using things past the expiration date also apply to BCAA’s?

I found a whole bottle of BCAA’s in my cabinet and would love to put them to use, that is assuming they are indeed useful.

Send it to me I will test it out for you :wink:

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
The stuff is illegal now, I see no reason not to use real AAS if you are willing to use PH’s.[/quote]

because needles are icky?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
The stuff is illegal now, I see no reason not to use real AAS if you are willing to use PH’s.

because needles are icky?[/quote]

yeah, but they’re an easy way of getting another dude for some MMF, think about it

Ultimate Orange? LOL. Vaguely remember that stuff from back in the day- all the powerlifters were raving about it. I was just a rookie teen. Was just a super caffeine-shot as far as I remember.

As far as selling the stuff, I wouldn’t be averse, but just worried about the legality. Don’t want the feds at my door for dealing AAS.

Thanks for chiming in Bill. They’re not caps, they’re liquid formulas, so maybe have deteriorated more than the caps would? Also, not really ready to use unless I had PCT etc in place. The stuff was basically legal AAS, so I would treat it like a mild cycle right? Was kinda naive back when bought it.

Maybe I’ll just freeze for now to save what potency there is left.
Thanks for the entertainment guys.
SRS