Found Liquid Methoxy-7 in Store

The other day I stopped in a supplement shop that ai had not been in for years and they had a bottle of the old liquid Methoxy-7!!! I mentioned it was way expired and told them if they wanted to

If the active ingredient is 5-methyl-7-methoxyisoflavone, which was the earliest version of the product, then it might well still be good. I can’t say for a fact that it is, but it doesn’t seem unreasonable.

If it’s the later version, 5-methyl-7-hydroxyisoflavone ethylcarbonate, then for the vast majority of it the ester has probably long since cleaved off of it and it would not be active.

LoL too late and of course its not the right one…we’ll see if it does anything

Interestingly enough, I also found an old bottle of Methoxy-7 while cleaning out an old box of supplements. It was unopened and is unfortunately the 5-methyl-7-hydroxyisoflavone version. I broke the seal and tried a bit…tastes very very sweet. Not sure if it even worth consuming.

On a positive note, I also found an unopened bottle of 4-AD-EC, which I believe is still active, if my memory serves me correctly.

[quote]PMac wrote:
Interestingly enough, I also found an old bottle of Methoxy-7 while cleaning out an old box of supplements. It was unopened and is unfortunately the 5-methyl-7-hydroxyisoflavone version. I broke the seal and tried a bit…tastes very very sweet. Not sure if it even worth consuming.

On a positive note, I also found an unopened bottle of 4-AD-EC, which I believe is still active, if my memory serves me correctly.[/quote]

Not sure if this is a stupid question so forgive me if it is but do you have to do any PCT after 5-methyl-7-hydroxyisoflavone? I tried it a few years ago and remember having good results even though some slam it . . .any feed back?