Found a 16 Y.O. Using

Trey Brewer could be one of those kids that started using at 16. He turned out fine, with a narrow back but fine.

Whatever you do, definitely don’t supply any PCT drugs to the kid.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Beat up the source, and tell the kid to stop. If he doesn’t listen, beat him up and take his bottle.

Nah j/k. Well… beat up the source at any rate. That is unethical beyond belief. Tell the kid he’s gonna fuck himself up, past that you can’t do much. Hopefully he’ll listen.[/quote]

i really don’t understand your point of view.
May be i am too much cynic… but… the source is “a source”. He does his own business. And the kiddy is a stupid. Nothing to say. “we” cannot change the mindset of people. It is darwin selection.

I think all you can really do is educate. After that point its the individual’s decision.

[quote]cadav wrote:
i really don’t understand your point of view.
May be i am too much cynic… but… the source is “a source”. He does his own business. And the kiddy is a stupid. Nothing to say. “we” cannot change the mindset of people. It is darwin selection.[/quote]

Yeah, I suppose, but because NZ’s client base for steroid use is so small, most of the sources here make sure they don’t do anything to take themselves out of business or lose a client. It’s simple business. Repeat orders are where the money’s at.