Found a 16 Y.O. Using

K guys i need a little professional help because i really dont know what to tell this kid…

Found out today a kid that works out at my gym is 16yrs old and has taken about 3/4 of a bottle of drol at 100mg/day. So… Im guessing he’s about 5-6wks in?

Normally i wouldnt really care but ive been working with this kid for quite some time now and has formed him into a well built kid for 16yrs old. Now i think he’s went and done some permanent damage.

I know the guy that gave him the drol, same source i use for mine… really feel like turning the guy in. Coming from the kid he says the guy confronted him on it… whether its true or not im not sure yet, but regardless the only place they could’ve met, talked, done the transaction is in my gym.

bmc

My anger took off on a tangent… I will talk to the guy I am more looking for advice if there is anything that the kid can do.

bmc

Beat up the source, and tell the kid to stop. If he doesn’t listen, beat him up and take his bottle.

Nah j/k. Well… beat up the source at any rate. That is unethical beyond belief. Tell the kid he’s gonna fuck himself up, past that you can’t do much. Hopefully he’ll listen.

The only long term problems this kid will have is stunted growth, if he hadn’t already stopped growing. If anything his HPTA will bounce back quicker than someone older. See if you can get this kid on some proper PCT if possible.

Don’t burn the source. his actions were unethical but he’s also a source and his practice in some minds is unethical. Check on the kid to see if he knows what hes doing. Recommend a PCT, liver support, and liver enzyme blood work, and walk away. You can walk away saying that you at least tried to help. Karma wont come back and git you!

I ordered PCT already … I am giving him part of what I planned on using and ordering more for the end of my cycle.

The source is going to be dealt with next time he checks into the gym.

other than stunted growth nothing really else to worry about?

bmc

His liver. Please someone correct me, do to its toxicity Anadrol can only be run a maximum of 6 weeks. Shit isn’t 100mgs of Anadrol a bit much for a first timer.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Don’t burn the source. his actions were unethical but he’s also a source and his practice in some minds is unethical.[/quote]

So? I’ve never met a source who didn’t ask for diet, height, weight experience etc.

Dealing steroids is only unethical because of the scaremongers in control of the world.

Handing them out to a 16yr old kid is unethical because it could actually fuck him up.

Thats taking advantage of the kid, the source needs to be confronted. Tell him you’ll tell all of his clients that hes selling to kids, the guy will be treated like a child molester and lose all his business. That is beyond unethical.

My apologies Makavali, I didn’t know they cared that much. They don’t from my experience.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
I ordered PCT already … I am giving him part of what I planned on using and ordering more for the end of my cycle.

The source is going to be dealt with next time he checks into the gym.

other than stunted growth nothing really else to worry about?

bmc[/quote]

Bro,
for your own sake dont give the kid ANYTHING. That could really put u in a shitty scenario if sumthing goes downhill with the kids health. Parents would get involved,and the parents may force him to rat his supplier…and im pretty sure someone would go down pretty hard for giving illegal drugs to a MINOR. not worth it.Advise his supplier to do the right thing and give him his prper pct gear.Its a very generous thing that ur trying to help this kid out but realistically its not ur problem, DONT GET INVOLVED!

My apologies Makavali, I didn’t know they cared that much. They don’t from my experience. [/quote]

The legit ones do. They know if someone gets fucked up they go down. I had to supply all my training details etc. before I could even get Clen.

I’ve been with my buddies when they were getting their stuff. No questions about training or none of that stuff. Merely cash, exchange, walk away. Legit stuff too. Sota you are so fucking right!

I’ve been with my buddies when they were getting their stuff. No questions about training or none of that stuff. Merely cash, exchange, walk away. Legit stuff too. Sota you are so fucking right! [/quote]

Shit, maybe it’s just here in NZ then. Gotta watch out for each other, I guess because of the smaller client base.

I don’t disagree that what the source did was fucked up. The kid is obviously underage, visiually etc. My condolences to his liver.

That kid will never be taller than he is now. And he doesn’t have PCT drugs?

Even at 16 I never would have done something that stupid.

I don’t view this as the suppliers fault. Sure it’s unethical, but there will always be a supply. It rests in the kid and his parents hands.

Nobody’s done growing at 16. Especially in the mind. I’d take the source down. We’re all in a way all trying to get this stuff legitimized, right?

Ok I remember at 3 of my last high schools kids from age 16+ were on AAS. Some where big fucking monsters too. They were well respected and teachers never said anything to them. Today these people are still lifting and doing ok. Some have kids and good careers. Some are still party animals. Point is the kid will survive.

Personally I would just talk with your source and tell him to quit selling to a kid. That might give him a lot of trouble. Also he has no PCT. That is all you can do.

Thanks guys… Was just in a difficult position with many options and not sure which one was the right one. Appreciate everyones help!

bmc

My apologies Makavali, I didn’t know they cared that much. They don’t from my experience. [/quote]

Mine either, but i dont know many people who would sell steroids or anyother illegal drugs to someone 16 or under… whether the drug itself is bad or not, steroids or Dope… it is simply not moral to sell to a “minor”… even weed IMO.

But he is engaging in illegal activity so he can sell to anyone he likes as the law doesnt want him selling TO ANYONE…

So the only thing to do is either give him a kicking (if you can) or forget it and concentrate on your own life (without the superhero bullshit)… turning him into the police IMO isnt an option. Maybe thats me, but i believe in honour among theives. Hence the kicking, not a pussies way out… You are breaking the law by buying from him too remember… The police is a last resort.

If others find out you shopped him, not only would you not get another human source, but i am sure you would recieve a couple slaps all of your own…!

There are ways to deal with these issues in life. Without involving the police, and sometimes it is better not to stick your nose into someone elses affairs.

Joe