T Nation

Forum Subsection Suggestion

Dear Mr. Colucci,

My humble suggestion is to create a transform challenge subsection.

Such subsection could be at any section you think could be appropriate. Something regarding body transformations.

The bro-user, like me, could annouce him/herself as a voluteer to establish some transformation as lowering bodyfat, increasing PRs, etc, etc. He/she could set a deadline to publish his/her transformation and, during the period, he/she could publish his/her partial achievements.

This kind of public commitment forces the bro-user to experience a real challenge.

It could be fun some kind of bell ringing event if the guy gives up, leaves the challenge, or does not achieve even x% of his/her goal.

Think about sir. The fun would be guaranteed.

You mean like this?

3 Likes

ChickenLittle nailed it. The T-Ransformation challenge is in it’s third year now and should be a recurring thing from here on out. So that’s a large chunk of the year where you’ve got public commitment, accountability, and all that.

Outside of that, I’d suggest simply starting a log at any time. That’s the easiest way to: “establish some transformation as lowering bodyfat, increasing PRs, etc, etc. He/she could set a deadline to publish his/her transformation and, during the period, he/she could publish his/her partial achievements.”

2 Likes