Forum Leaning Towards Going to Hell

[quote]rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
This was so classic, you are truly an ambassador of words.

You dazzle me with your brilliance, and you baffle me with your bullshit.

Show me the bullshit that is so baffling to you.

I am giving it to you how I see it. You are the one trying to run and hide behind a bunch of name calling.

I think you talk too much in this forum, and by doing so, drag down the quality of the forum.

You wanted to totally redo the entire fucking forum the last time, remember? Like I said - just words.

Now, you are at it again.

Show me the bullshit. Just because you don’t like the way I say it does not take away from the fact that what I am saying is right.

Let me make it short and sweet: You talk too much. Stop talking, and the forum will improve.

Here’s an interesting phenomenon on you.

Just like the EE thread about Alfred Munzer, you had a hard time appreciating that thread, much like this one. Yet you post on the very topic in both, basicly in agreement. But then you continue to say it’s stupid, and then just start talking shit about the Op.

Like I said before and will say again, even though you are a pretty intelligent person, and have made some great contributions, you have also been perhaps the biggest prick to grace the site, lol.

Thanks for taking some of your uber important time away from other things to set me straight on what a dousche I am.

You are an excellent model of human behavior, the good, the bad, and the very ugly.

Cheers Mr. “Anti-Anthony Roberts” who seems to still read his forums and talk about him incessantly, despite despising him, lmao.

And guess what pretty boy, I was only one of a shitload of other vets who thought the whole forum could use some modifying, never completely being redone though as you have said.

You are not a vet. I think that is part of the issue.

What does hooker have to do with this?

I never said you were a douche.

You talk too much without knowing what you are talking about.

If you shut up, the forum will improve. Plain and simple.

[/quote]

Ok that’s the only slip, where I accidentally inferred to being a vet, merely by mention of the fact that I was in the company of vets discussing the topic of the forum.

Sweet Jesus you’re right again.

You never said I was a dousche, that is fact.

If I shutup the forum will improve.

Oh yeah by leaps and bounds because I have done nothing for this forum but blabber about stupid things in a stupid way, right?

Ok, you got me.

Guys, I am sorry, I wanted us to discuss this topic, and when Rainjack started his shit as usual, I had to engage with him, as I’ve gotten tired of his fucking King of the Hill attitude that he flogs anyone he doesn’t like whenever he feels like it. At least now he is spending time giving me the business instead of someone else.

You all have a nice Fathers Day, you too RainJ.

I will stop talking about anything and everything because Rainjack is always right, and I’m a poster who’s full of hot air and doesn’t contribute anything of any worth.

Congrats Rainjack, you really kicked my ass this time with your texting abilities. They are amazing.

How’s your little fake city Rainburg doing by the way?
That seems like a splendid little town, and what a way to help the kiddies learn neat things.

ToneBone

Fuck him, Tone. He’s a blowhard. You sort through his 11,000 posts, you may come up a small fraction that may be worth something.

Who gives a shit what that old man thinks?

The only impact he’s got here is cyberbullying. If that’s what gets his old man rocks off, well, I guess everyone has to have something.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Fuck him, Tone. He’s a blowhard. You sort through his 11,000 posts, you may come up a small fraction that may be worth something.

Who gives a shit what that old man thinks?

The only impact he’s got here is cyberbullying. If that’s what gets his old man rocks off, well, I guess everyone has to have something. [/quote]

You never thought I was such an asshole when you were begging me for advice.

Now I am an old man.

Whatever makes you feel like a man, kiddo.

[photo]14050[/photo]

Bitchez!!.1

Get over it. I forgive Rainjack for having zero sense of humor. He did get rid of that charlatan AR after all. His personal attacks have been good for SOMETHING at least.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Bitchez!!.1

Get over it. I forgive Rainjack for having zero sense of humor. He did get rid of that charlatan AR after all. His personal attacks have been good for SOMETHING at least.[/quote]

I have an impeccable sense of humor.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
I think you need to detail what posts you are not happy with, that way people can re asess what they have posted and may not make similar posts again. I got blasted for one of my threads and although a lot of guys enjoyed it and I thought the way the protest exclaimed was out of order, I still agreed not to post anything similar again

Also if you see someone give what you believee to be bad advice why not just post and say

“I think that is bad advice because…”

I am not 100&% sure what posts you refer to, but if I find I am party to any of them out of respect for you I will happily change the manner in which I post.

With all due respect Eales, if you have to dig around that hard and can’t see the shit, then don’t worry about it.

ToneBone

It’s all relative mate, what one person thinks is shit another might not, there has been a very good example of this recently.

That’s why I was interested in what you thought was shit mate.

Like JJ’s, “should I should I not” thread, I just saw that as how a guy might chat to fellow users in the locker room.

And although his post was not of the style that has come to be expected on here I could’nt see anything wrong with it, he was just thinking aloud on the forum.

But like I say out of repesct to other users on here if people like yourself all agree that these kind of posts are not wanted then I will refrain from similar in future.

Also if I have pissed you off in anyway please feel free to let me know on here or by PM I will not be offended.

EE

[/quote]

yea… and i am like that on any forum AND in real life. I cant help it. EE and myself are not too dis-similar, and i respect him tons even if he isnt a vet! it is also about personality and morality, and if i have to be like Rainjack to be a vet… then no thanks! he!

I knew that Rainjack didnt like me since day one… i am fine with that, as i truly do not respect someone that NEVER has a nice word to say… BUT i wasn’t aware that my posting here and/or presence had LOWERED THE HIGH O’ FUCKING MIGHTY standard that was set here by the vets… of whom in this forum i can only think of a small handful that ever pitch into discussion.
Maybe thats because i’m involved and there is too much “high fiving” (which i may add, as an Englishman i wouldnt be caught dead… but i understand the term, as much as i wish i didnt!)

I have a good sense of humour and try to keep that alive in my posts.

Well fuck it to be honest. I am not particularly gonna stay where i am not wanted nor appreciated.
I was under the impression i helped more than hindered but seeing as i am quite clearly this person,

“I can’t stand mouthy little bitches who think they need to offer their 2 fucking cents on everything that happens”

then i dont think i’ll bother anymore. Maybe i do post too much, but if you had my fucking life, i bet you would too!

By the way tonebone, opening this thread tonight i knew what to expect as i didnt get an email saying, “no Joe - its not you”! lol!
Plus in my “should i shouldn’t i” thread, i was asking for a specific bit of information before i decided to stay on with my use, which took two threads in order to sift through the shit.

Maybe that was my fault with all the high fiving going on…

joe

[quote]rainjack wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
Bitchez!!.1

Get over it. I forgive Rainjack for having zero sense of humor. He did get rid of that charlatan AR after all. His personal attacks have been good for SOMETHING at least.

I have an impeccable sense of humor.[/quote]

That’s possibly the only funny thing you’ve ever said! I really lol’ed.

Seriously though, the flames have cleansed this thread.

[quote] JJ wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
I think you need to detail what posts you are not happy with, that way people can re asess what they have posted and may not make similar posts again. I got blasted for one of my threads and although a lot of guys enjoyed it and I thought the way the protest exclaimed was out of order, I still agreed not to post anything similar again

Also if you see someone give what you believee to be bad advice why not just post and say

“I think that is bad advice because…”

I am not 100&% sure what posts you refer to, but if I find I am party to any of them out of respect for you I will happily change the manner in which I post.

With all due respect Eales, if you have to dig around that hard and can’t see the shit, then don’t worry about it.

ToneBone

It’s all relative mate, what one person thinks is shit another might not, there has been a very good example of this recently.

That’s why I was interested in what you thought was shit mate.

Like JJ’s, “should I should I not” thread, I just saw that as how a guy might chat to fellow users in the locker room.

And although his post was not of the style that has come to be expected on here I could’nt see anything wrong with it, he was just thinking aloud on the forum.

But like I say out of repesct to other users on here if people like yourself all agree that these kind of posts are not wanted then I will refrain from similar in future.

Also if I have pissed you off in anyway please feel free to let me know on here or by PM I will not be offended.

EE

yea… and i am like that on any forum AND in real life. I cant help it. EE and myself are not too dis-similar, and i respect him tons even if he isnt a vet! it is also about personality and morality, and if i have to be like Rainjack to be a vet… then no thanks! he!

I knew that Rainjack didnt like me since day one… i am fine with that, as i truly do not respect someone that NEVER has a nice word to say… BUT i wasn’t aware that my posting here and/or presence had LOWERED THE HIGH O’ FUCKING MIGHTY standard that was set here by the vets… of whom in this forum i can only think of a small handful that ever pitch into discussion.
Maybe thats because i’m involved and there is too much “high fiving” (which i may add, as an Englishman i wouldnt be caught dead… but i understand the term, as much as i wish i didnt!)

I have a good sense of humour and try to keep that alive in my posts.

Well fuck it to be honest. I am not particularly gonna stay where i am not wanted nor appreciated.
I was under the impression i helped more than hindered but seeing as i am quite clearly this person,

“I can’t stand mouthy little bitches who think they need to offer their 2 fucking cents on everything that happens”

then i dont think i’ll bother anymore. Maybe i do post too much, but if you had my fucking life, i bet you would too!

By the way tonebone, opening this thread tonight i knew what to expect as i didnt get an email saying, “no Joe - its not you”! lol!
Plus in my “should i shouldn’t i” thread, i was asking for a specific bit of information before i decided to stay on with my use, which took two threads in order to sift through the shit.

Maybe that was my fault with all the high fiving going on…

joe[/quote]

I never said a fucking word about you. That was Tone Bone saying that shit. Of course, you have to be part of the popular crowd, though. I don’t even know who you are - for me not to like you would require me to give a shit. I don’t.

Being like me would require that you know what the fuck you are talking about before you start spamming the forum with idiocy. That’s the problem with this entire issue right now. You have one post whore getting upset that another post wore is post whoring.

I doubt I will ever have to worry about you being like me, or vice versa - and I can only thank God for that being the case.

The shit you have to sift through is a direct result of using the steroid forum like you would a regular forum. It’s not the same thing. If you want to find out how all the bro’s are doing - join a bro board, or figure out how to post in the GAL forum.

If people would only think before they started a thread in this forum, it would most likely not be corrupted with shit threads, and shit posters. I can handle the noobs. It’s the people who should know better that have decided to take over the polluting.

JJ, I think in a lot of your posts you write in a similar fashion to how you would speak if talking to a buddy, like you say keeping the humour alive.

I see no problem with it at all, you also posts some very very interesting and helpfull stuff, the half life post was very helpfull.

If people have a problem with your style of posting then I think they need to learn to be a bit nore flexible and adjust because you are a great addition to the site and a top bloke.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You never thought I was such an asshole when you were begging me for advice.

Now I am an old man.

Whatever makes you feel like a man, kiddo. [/quote]

Anyone else hear that incessant clucking?!

wow this turned out to be another endless poinltess argument between RJ and someone else. Round and round and no one gets anywhere. All heil RJ the only poster and human worth a shit on the forum! Don’t use the forum to empower yourself. I don’t see anything wrong with JayJays posts, like he says his humour shines through his posts, I hope some of mine have that effect as well.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
wow this turned out to be another endless poinltess argument between RJ and someone else. Round and round and no one gets anywhere. All heil RJ the only poster and human worth a shit on the forum! Don’t use the forum to empower yourself. I don’t see anything wrong with JayJays posts, like he says his humour shines through his posts, I hope some of mine have that effect as well. [/quote]

Yippeee - yet another noob to join the dog pile. Who are you?

Just one word of advice, champ - it’s “All hail” - not “all hell”.

There is a definate problem here, everyone is fighting for what they fell the steroid forum should be.

I made a similar post and thought I was doing the right thing for the forum and I was told it was bullying, my mistake was to pick one person out, but I felt that my protests were true and just.

RJ has made his feelings very clear about his feelings on certain threads.

And now Tone is making his feelings known,

The problem is we all have very different ideas on what should be and what should not, and now its not just the nooby/stupid posts making people leave it is also the arguing/bickering over those posts.

At the end of the day the mods decide what goes in and what does not, and there seems little point in arguing over what should and should’nt be here, the mods make that descision.

My advice to improve the forum quality:

If you see bad advice pointit out
If you dont like a post ignore it
to improve the ratio of good threads to shit threads, post lots more of your own good threads and push the shit threads down

Peace out ya’ll

I should of just sat back and watched, firstly you don’t know me personally just like I don’t know you. I am new, I admit I don’t know much. I don’t care how much you have contributed to the forum. I’m not impressed by your use of language.

I meant heil as in “Heil Hitler”, champ. I just want to continue on learning through this forum. To me that means, less uneducated posts, less bullying and more comradeship. After all we all have very similar goals. Im out.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
There is a definate problem here, everyone is fighting for what they fell the steroid forum should be.

I made a similar post and thought I was doing the right thing for the forum and I was told it was bullying, my mistake was to pick one person out, but I felt that my protests were true and just.

RJ has made his feelings very clear about his feelings on certain threads.

And now Tone is making his feelings known,

The problem is we all have very different ideas on what should be and what should not, and now its not just the nooby/stupid posts making people leave it is also the arguing/bickering over those posts.

At the end of the day the mods decide what goes in and what does not, and there seems little point in arguing over what should and should’nt be here, the mods make that descision.

My advice to improve the forum quality:

If you see bad advice pointit out
If you dont like a post ignore it
to improve the ratio of good threads to shit threads, post lots more of your own good threads and push the shit threads down

Peace out ya’ll

[/quote]

As differently as we see the merit of the thread in question - I was in agreement 100% with what you said a couple of months ago.

I don’t think we need more threads, however. What we need is some self-restraint - especially from people who should know better.

I want this forum to be like it once was. Now every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has trained for 6-months thinks they need to offer their expertise on AAS, or treat this forum like it’s a fucking myspace page.

Back in the day, and I am not talking ancient history - only 3-4 years ago - my posting style in this forum would be considered saintly. There was a 0 tolerance policy for bullshit in here. I didn’t post in this forum for about 2 years because I did not want to get flamed. I shut my fucking mouth and read. I would PM people. I never posted until I knew I could make an intelligent post. If I needed my ego stroked, I would do it elsewhere.

There is no longer the respect for this forum that there once was. Little cheesey cunts like 5.0, and others, fill my inbox begging for fucking help, yet slobber at the mouth to get a chance to show how fucking tough he is on the internet.

Growing boy can’t even fucking spell a four-fucking-lettered word - but he’s in the tough little cunt club, as well.

I wouldn’t have to be such an asshole in here, if there weren’t so many mouthy, clueless little fuckwads in the steroid forum. The sad thing is - a good many of them should know better.

World is leaving, and Schwartzy is gone. There is a reason for this. Bushy and I are about the only ones left who can remember how it used to be. Oh - P22 was here and schooling people before I even knew what a 19-nor was.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
I should of just sat back and watched, firstly you don’t know me personally just like I don’t know you. I am new, I admit I don’t know much. I don’t care how much you have contributed to the forum. I’m not impressed by your use of language.

I meant heil as in “Heil Hitler”, champ. I just want to continue on learning through this forum. To me that means, less uneducated posts, less bullying and more comradeship. After all we all have very similar goals. Im out. [/quote]

Then shut the fuck up, sit in the corner, and read. I don’t really give a flying fuck what you know, or what you think.

It is painfully obvious you don’t know a fucking thing. Why do you feel the need to prove it by posting?

dont want to add flames to the fire… but.

Roid rage anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

that was dumb ^ but i laughed lol. and keep getting distracted by Marzia Prince. but ill try to help “bring it back” and stick to the GAL forum

More useless blather from a dried up dusty old windbag.

I’ll give you the respect you deserve, um, which is none. I owe you nothing.

aslong as it made you laugh.

this thread has just turned into a massive ego trip.