T Nation

Forum Leaning Towards Going to Hell

Tone you do belong posting here mate, your contributions and willingness to be the guinea for the short cycles made for some fantastic reading and represented a great learning curve for most of us to name just one example.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
This was so classic, you are truly an ambassador of words.

You dazzle me with your brilliance, and you baffle me with your bullshit.
[/quote]

Show me the bullshit that is so baffling to you.

I am giving it to you how I see it. You are the one trying to run and hide behind a bunch of name calling.

I think you talk too much in this forum, and by doing so, drag down the quality of the forum.

You wanted to totally redo the entire fucking forum the last time, remember? Like I said - just words.

Now, you are at it again.

Show me the bullshit. Just because you don’t like the way I say it does not take away from the fact that what I am saying is right.

Let me make it short and sweet: You talk too much. Stop talking, and the forum will improve.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
I think you need to detail what posts you are not happy with, that way people can re asess what they have posted and may not make similar posts again. I got blasted for one of my threads and although a lot of guys enjoyed it and I thought the way the protest exclaimed was out of order, I still agreed not to post anything similar again

Also if you see someone give what you believee to be bad advice why not just post and say

“I think that is bad advice because…”

I am not 100&% sure what posts you refer to, but if I find I am party to any of them out of respect for you I will happily change the manner in which I post.

With all due respect Eales, if you have to dig around that hard and can’t see the shit, then don’t worry about it.

ToneBone[/quote]

It’s all relative mate, what one person thinks is shit another might not, there has been a very good example of this recently.

That’s why I was interested in what you thought was shit mate.

Like JJ’s, “should I should I not” thread, I just saw that as how a guy might chat to fellow users in the locker room.

And although his post was not of the style that has come to be expected on here I could’nt see anything wrong with it, he was just thinking aloud on the forum.

But like I say out of repesct to other users on here if people like yourself all agree that these kind of posts are not wanted then I will refrain from similar in future.

Also if I have pissed you off in anyway please feel free to let me know on here or by PM I will not be offended.

EE

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
I have to admit to not really paying that much attention to most of the threads in the forum of late, which does suggest to me that there is not much worth focussing on.

Perhaps my lack of attention has also meant that I have been unaware of the issue Tone talks about.

On a side note, Tone, are you getting my PMs? I sent two to you, one of which I would have thought you’d be keen to respond to :wink:

Bushy

Re. the side note, I have recently PMed you BBB. I also PMed another guy here and have not received any replies.

Would you mind sending a test PM to me?

Interesting; there is no PM button on your dropdown menu.[/quote]

I just got a message from the mods. Apparently somehow a glitch changed all of my preferences to “no.” That meant that I couldn’t receive anything. I just changed and I will send you a test PM.

To anyone else having problems, go to your T-Page and click ‘edit profile.’ You should be able to enable and disable PM’s that way.

I see what you mean, Tone.

He’s like a school girl. Talks a lot, but says nothing.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Thought this excerpt from my earlier post bears repeating guys.
[/quote]

The thread is a page long, and you have to repeat what you said 4 posts earlier?

Why?

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Chilly, have an email addy sent to me via pm please.

ToneBone

Beebuddy, got yours,(pm), sent mine back.[/quote]

I never got it, but I did fix the problem (I hope.) So I resent another test pm.

[quote]5.0 wrote:

He’s like a school girl. Talks a lot, but says nothing.[/quote]

If you can’t understand what I say - you really shouldn’t be in this forum.

If you want to insult me - please learn how to do it right.

Blah blah blah, gtfo.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
5.0 wrote:

If you want to insult me - please learn how to do it right. [/quote]

Your not the rooster in the hen house. But that’s all you sound like when you speak, the old hen.

Bok Bok!!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:

I am giving it to you how I see it. You are the one trying to run and hide behind a bunch of name calling.

I think you talk too much in this forum, and by doing so, drag down the quality of the forum.

You wanted to totally redo the entire fucking forum the last time, remember? Like I said - just words.

Show me the bullshit. Just because you don’t like the way I say it does not take away from the fact that what I am saying is right.

Let me make it short and sweet: You talk too much. Stop talking, and the forum will improve. [/quote]

Here’s an interesting phenomenon on you.

Just like the EE thread about Alfred Munzer, you had a hard time appreciating that thread, much like this one. Yet you post on the very topic in both, basicly in agreement. But then you continue to say it’s stupid, and then just start talking shit about the Op.

Like I said before and will say again, even though you are a pretty intelligent person, and have made some great contributions, you have also been perhaps the biggest prick to grace the site, lol.

Thanks for taking some of your uber important time away from other things to set me straight on what a dousche I am.

You are an excellent model of human behavior, the good, the bad, and the very ugly.

Cheers Mr. “Anti-Anthony Roberts” who seems to still read his forums and talk about him incessantly, despite despising him, lmao.

And guess what pretty boy, I was only one of a shitload of other vets who thought the whole forum could use some modifying, never completely being redone though as you have said.

Fuck this, im gone.
Good luck to all.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
5.0 wrote:

If you want to insult me - please learn how to do it right.

Your not the rooster in the hen house. But that’s all you sound like when you speak, the old hen.

Bok Bok!![/quote]

What exactly sounds like an old hen?

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Blah blah blah, gtfo.[/quote]

Oooooh - a fucking noob dogpile!!

Bring it on, kiddo.

Since the thread is fucked now, I might as well ask you.

Why don’t you have the balls to tell the world who the 2 only decent guys that should be talking about AAS are?

I’m curious and there are a lot of curious people here also.

And for the record, I know I am nothing compared to you, but then you are nothing compared to someone like Bushy.

So I guess we’re even.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
rainjack wrote:
InTheZone wrote:

Let me make it short and sweet: You talk too much. Stop talking, and the forum will improve.

Here’s an interesting phenomenon on you.

Just like the EE thread about Alfred Munzer, you had a hard time appreciating that thread, much like this one. Yet you post on the very topic in both, basicly in agreement. But then you continue to say it’s stupid, and then just start talking shit about the Op.

Like I said before and will say again, even though you are a pretty intelligent person, and have made some great contributions, you have also been perhaps the biggest prick to grace the site, lol.

Thanks for taking some of your uber important time away from other things to set me straight on what a dousche I am.

You are an excellent model of human behavior, the good, the bad, and the very ugly.

Cheers Mr. “Anti-Anthony Roberts” who seems to still read his forums and talk about him incessantly, despite despising him, lmao.

And guess what pretty boy, I was only one of a shitload of other vets who thought the whole forum could use some modifying, never completely being redone though as you have said.
[/quote]

You are not a vet. I think that is part of the issue.

What does hooker have to do with this?

I never said you were a douche.

You talk too much without knowing what you are talking about.

If you shut up, the forum will improve. Plain and simple.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Why don’t you have the balls to tell the world who the 2 only decent guys that should be talking about AAS are?

And for the record, I know I am nothing compared to you, but then you are nothing compared to someone like Bushy.

So I guess we’re even.[/quote]

Oh…Snap!

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

You might want to brush up on your reading skills. I said there are only 2 guys I go to for advice here.

Show me where I said that there are only 2 guys that should be talking about AAS. You can’t. I never said that.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

I don’t compare myself to people. I don’t need to. But if it makes you feel more like a man to measure everyone’s dick to see where the stand - be my guest.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Hey all,

I’m sorry but I feel like this needs to be said, and if I make some people upset or “panty bunched” as a result, wahh.

The threads, and back and forth on some of them of late, have had the feel of a couple or more teenagers going back and forth about the very serious subject of AAS use.
It is beginning to become trivialized with all the banter and silliness going on.

We began to mention a while back that the forum was starting to go to hell in a handbasket with an influx of noobs etc. Well, hell, it’s happened. Not necessarily from noobs, but the general discussion rhetoric itself along with the standard fare of noobs.

Some of the “advice” being tossed around is laughable, but on a serious note, actually becoming dangerous to an extent.
As a result, directly, or maybe indirectly, or maybe not, some people, like mr trenny tren tren solo, are taking a physical “hit” from their unwise choices and lack of apparent good judgement with respect to difft choices, dose, compound, combos etc.

Is anyone feeling me on this?

I’m not going to name any other names, because that’s not necessary. And I have nothing against mr. tren solo. He just happens to own a thread that had in my opinion has some rather puzzling and not so amusing silliness in it. There are many, many other threads that are probably even worse with respect to this.

In fact I hope you clear up your blood in urine issue with godspeed.

But I do feel like maybe it’s time to bail on this place if we don’t get some of the integrity that used to be common here, back in place with respect to dealing with some of the dialogue going on around here responsibly.

Part of this may be due to peoples lack of desire to get into a confrontational situation with some of our posters, and I can understand that. Some of us here have become well liked, and sometimes that can lead to a false sense of trust with others advices. In this game that can lead to some bad situations as we all know.

So, please take this for what it’s worth guys.
Let’s not have this place looking like the typical steroid forum with a bunch of ten year olds running around foaming at the mouth and high fiving each other over immature converstations about serious things.

Let’s get the RESPECT that this forum used to stand with, BACK, front and center, again.

I’m hoping the WELL respected “REAL” long term posting VETS, will add their support to this idea on this thread.

Respectfully to all,

ToneBone

p.s. HAPPY FATHERS DAY GENTLEMEN![/quote]

I haven’t been here long enough to know if RJ is right, that the forum has always been “like this”.

However, it seems you are saying that all of the “banter and silliness” is a result of teenagers going back and forth. I dare say there are plenty of adults on here who bring plenty of silliness and banter as well.

This is a public forum, not a country club. You can’t control who gets in, who says what, who posts where… get over it. You sound like a 10 year old by starting this thread.